WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Talking to my brother about the hollow sim thing on the Pixel, he says that the fault is probably on uBreakiFix. I'm going to call them about it but I don't know when I'll be able to go there. This weekend will be too chaotic, and next weekend, I have plans, one which can't be moved and another that can be but I have been moving it around long enough.

Being able to ride the train there is convenient but the time planning is a little annoying.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

On a positive note, my bridesmaid dress is coming today! I'm looking forward to that even though I really need to get my shoes.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Talking to my brother about the hollow sim thing on the Pixel, he says that the fault is probably on uBreakiFix. I'm going to call them about it but I don't know when I'll be able to go there. This weekend will be too chaotic, and next weekend, I have plans, one which can't be moved and another that can be but I have been moving it around long enough.

Being able to ride the train there is convenient but the time planning is a little annoying.

Good luck! Hopefully you have better luck with them than I did when I had my Z3 repaired.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So here's my Sony Xperia XZ.

I'm still in the process of setting everything up. Takes forever!

So things I like so far:

1 - Very nice screen! I don't care what anyone says, Sony makes a wonderful screen and HD is plenty for me.
2 - It's lighter and slimmer than my Z3
3 - I like the design. I believe I've state that already
4 - Though I haven't taken any picture yet, I'm liking the fact I can put Superior Auto on 23mp if I want. The manual controls are very nice as well.

I'm looking forward to taking some pictures, hopefully this weekend.

IMG_20170524_134929.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good luck! Hopefully you have better luck with them than I did when I had my Z3 repaired.

Thank you, I'll need it. I was impressed with their turnaround time but what good is a phone if you can't do phone functions (call, text)?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So here's my Sony Xperia XZ.

I'm still in the process of setting everything up. Takes forever!

So things I like so far:

1 - Very nice screen! I don't care what anyone says, Sony makes a wonderful screen and HD is plenty for me.
2 - It's lighter and slimmer than my Z3
3 - I like the design. I believe I've state that already
4 - Though I haven't taken any picture yet, I'm liking the fact I can put Superior Auto on 23mp if I want. The manual controls are very nice as well.

I'm looking forward to taking some pictures, hopefully this weekend.

View attachment 135867

Ooh very nice! Yeah setup time sucks so much. I hope that you'll enjoy it. Whoa that blue is beautiful!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ah, The Pixel...you get a good one that works​, it's a champ. You get one with issues and it's a money pit.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ah, The Pixel...you get a good one that works​, it's a champ. You get one with issues and it's a money pit.

LOL yep. I'm so done. So far, I have invested almost $100 in this, which is nearly enough to buy a new one before taxes.

A part of me wants to try a new Pixel from the Google Store directly since they are in stock (for once!) but the rational part of me says no, since I have an SE that works just fine with everything. Trying to find the perfect fit has been one issue after another.

Did I mention that now PayPal is on the case for the seller who sold me that iPhone 7?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL yep. I'm so done. So far, I have invested almost $100 in this, which is nearly enough to buy a new one before taxes.

A part of me wants to try a new Pixel from the Google Store directly since they are in stock (for once!) but the rational part of me says no, since I have an SE that works just fine with everything. Trying to find the perfect fit has been one issue after another.

Did I mention that now PayPal is on the case for the seller who sold me that iPhone 7?
Such a headache indeed. Sorry to see you're going through that.

99 will tell you he's had a few lemons in his dealings - that's why he's pretty strict on his criteria for device testing and selection. I had a few lemons back in the day too. No fun.

Sometimes, you just have to cut your losses in a smart way and move on. I like my Mi Note 2 enough to keep it, but if I was being a true stickler I should have moved it instantly once the wired headphones issue surfaced. The market has gotten so saturated that moving lemons are more of an asspain.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Actually this is a better thread about the hollow issue.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/phone-by-google/9tk-_e19z-0

I'm not even sure it's worth my time to bother with uBreakiFix. I'm probably going to sell the Pixel for a loss (with this issue noted of course on said page) and be done with it. I'm even considering turning on iMessage to make myself stick...and to the joy of my iPhone buddies (and coworker).

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Such a headache indeed. Sorry to see you're going through that.

99 will tell you he's had a few lemons in his dealings - that's why he's pretty strict on his criteria for device testing and selection. I had a few lemons back in the day too. No fun.

Sometimes, you just have to cut your losses in a smart way and move on. I like my Mi Note 2 enough to keep it, but if I was being a true stickler I should have moved it instantly once the wired headphones issue surfaced. The market has gotten so saturated that moving lemons are more of an asspain.

Thank you.

I don't blame him at all. Lemons suck.

Ooh I'm sure that would have been a hard decision to give that up. It sounds like the phone is worth dealing with the issue. Ugh, I agree about the market.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Finally, setup complete. Tempered glass is on. Case is on. Now I feel more comfortable.

Just need some scenery now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thank you.

I don't blame him at all. Lemons suck.

Ooh I'm sure that would have been a hard decision to give that up. It sounds like the phone is worth dealing with the issue. Ugh, I agree about the market.
Not really. I'd just use the XL for while until I got a G6 or a Key One.

Speaking of Windows, are you keeping the 950 now that you're selling the Pixel?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb