WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's what has really gotten me with the few w10 devices I've tried is that they just dieeeeee when using Edge but I need to use Edge as the apps aren't available. If they could get that battery usage down I'd have no issues!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It needs to be tuned. I just think that Qualcomm in 2015 screwed MSFT, Sony and especially HTC with those chips - S808 & S810.

This is true.

Finally installed the last update, now updating all of the apps, two by two.:grin:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That's what has really gotten me with the few w10 devices I've tried is that they just dieeeeee when using Edge but I need to use Edge as the apps aren't available. If they could get that battery usage down I'd have no issues!

I agree with you 100%. I'm starting to think that some of the people who haven't had their phones drain because of it either have all of their apps as actual apps OR they just don't even bother with apps really, aside from the built in ones.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I agree with you 100%. I'm starting to think that some of the people who haven't had their phones drain because of it either have all of their apps as actual apps OR they just don't even bother with apps really, aside from the built in ones.
I'm guilty of using mostly first party MSFT apps on the XL these days...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Ooh that could be interesting, especially if deals are still to be found. I have heard that performance and battery life are both pretty good, and that the speakers sound great.
It's not a small phone though. That's the only drawback.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So, XZ update.

I'm liking the fingerprint scanner. I'm still getting used to it. I realised I had to think a bit about how I use my phone so I covered all the fingers and positions I may unlock my phone from.

I'm a little disappointed that the Sony Podcast app is gone. I know I can get my hands on it so it's not a big deal. Any suggestions on an alternative good Podcast app? I tired one so far and didn't really like it. I just want something that's fairly basic. A lot of these other apps tend to flood you with suggestions.

I don't know why the option to use SD storage as regular storage isn't an option. Not that I have issues with storage I just find it slightly annoying.

I'm not overly happy with my case choice but I'll use it for a bit and then get something better. The one I have is a bit bulky. I didn't realise it would be like this. Should have guessed.

I'm thinking of going out at lunch to take some pics just to give the camera a go. It's sunny and warm out. Not sure I'll get to anywhere this weekend. It's looking like a working weekend at home.... yay....

I wish I worked in a nicer part of the country. I'm in a bit of an industrial estate and in probably one of the ugliest towns... LOL!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

So, XZ update.

I'm liking the fingerprint scanner. I'm still getting used to it. I realised I had to think a bit about how I use my phone so I covered all the fingers and positions I may unlock my phone from.

I'm a little disappointed that the Sony Podcast app is gone. I know I can get my hands on it so it's not a big deal. Any suggestions on an alternative good Podcast app? I tired one so far and didn't really like it. I just want something that's fairly basic. A lot of these other apps tend to flood you with suggestions.

I don't know why the option to use SD storage as regular storage isn't an option. Not that I have issues with storage I just find it slightly annoying.

I'm not overly happy with my case choice but I'll use it for a bit and then get something better. The one I have is a bit bulky. I didn't realise it would be like this. Should have guessed.

I'm thinking of going out at lunch to take some pics just to give the camera a go. It's sunny and warm out. Not sure I'll get to anywhere this weekend. It's looking like a working weekend at home.... yay....

I wish I worked in a nicer part of the country. I'm in a bit of an industrial estate and in probably one of the ugliest towns... LOL!

So, what part of Camden, NJ do you live in?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So some real quick pictures around where I work. Nothing done to them. Real quick snaps.

The first one is what's left of a skin zeppelin hanger. The other is just the road I travel into work everyday.
4774fbba84c57bd63558383de072617d.jpg
13e29ee1cf570b80600c583f1fccc3df.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So, what part of Camden, NJ do you live in?

HA! I can't remember where I've been in NJ but I recall Detroit being butt ugly.

There's a few ugly places here in the UK (I've been to a few of them). Where I work just happens to be one the less pretty ones. That's not saying the whole place is ugly but it's nothing special.

I can tell you that Camden, London is nothing that special either. It's ok but it's a bit trashy looking. The market is nice by the canal though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

A rainy day here in the NYC area. I'm on my last few rounds of this style commute. Cannot say I'll miss the traveling. Lots of changes indeed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A rainy day here in the NYC area. I'm on my last few rounds of this style commute. Cannot say I'll miss the traveling. Lots of changes indeed.

I think I'll feel the same way once I no longer have to drive the distance I do. I'm a little over it you could say.

What is your next move anyway? Or is that a surprise? Or you don't know yet? You seem to be doing 'things'...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)