WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My replacement Pixel arrived so right now I have a:
1. New Blue Pixel 32GB (factory unlocked) with sealed Daydream VR headset
2. Brand new sealed 64GB Orchid Grey TMO Galaxy S8 with brand new Gear VR with controller
3. Brand new sealed Jet Black 128 GB iPhone 7.

For the first time I am not sure if I should get all my cash out and use a slightly older device or start using one of these three phones ??????

Wow, you basically have the best of the phones right now. That's a hard one!

Wait, what are you using now?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The faulty Pixel that I need to send in back to Google.

Ooh okay. That's so hard. You have been enjoying the Pixel's camera but at the same time, you have had some excellent shots with the s8 too. I feel like you might miss the Pixel though, especially that blue since it always seems to be out of stock.

On the flip side of that, because the Pixel is blue, you can essentially charge what you want for it and someone would buy pretty quickly.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My replacement Pixel arrived so right now I have a:
1. New Blue Pixel 32GB (factory unlocked) with sealed Daydream VR headset
2. Brand new sealed 64GB Orchid Grey TMO Galaxy S8 with brand new Gear VR with controller
3. Brand new sealed Jet Black 128 GB iPhone 7.

For the first time I am not sure if I should get all my cash out and use a slightly older device or start using one of these three phones 🤔
"I got 99 problems, and a faulty Pixel is one."

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ooh okay. That's so hard. You have been enjoying the Pixel's camera but at the same time, you have had some excellent shots with the s8 too. I feel like you might miss the Pixel though, especially that blue since it always seems to be out of stock.

On the flip side of that, because the Pixel is blue, you can essentially charge what you want for it and someone would buy pretty quickly.
"I ain't saying 99 is a phone flippa, but he don't get close to no phone, n****a."

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue, I never thought I'd say this, but I actually liked Radiohead's song. Unexpected things really do happen :D. But it was just this one song that I enjoyed, but it was a surprise to me nonetheless.
Which song was it?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm. Better to be an grumpy older man than a dirty old man, right?
To speak from a 'typical' male perspective. I think it's impossible to not be a dirty old man.

As one gets older you can't help but look at the younger generation. I think it's just a part of natural instincts.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I thought I remembered seeing that Best Buy has a display model but I only saw that comment from ONE person so who knows if that was a fluke or actually true.
I tried to see it at a Sprint store and a Best Buy yesterday, but no success. I'll give it another week or so.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

For some reason this keeps happening

sss.png

It's the Surface Laptop Giveaway page, can't subscribe to the Newsletter, altough I believe I'm already subscribed. Not sure does it count though.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Congrats. I graduated too. That new graduate smell at any level is a nice thing. So what's next?

Congratulations as well. Well college's next on the list for sure. I'll try my luck on Electrical Engineering, Developers department. We'll see how it goes, it's one of the toughest colleges here in my country, but also one of the best payed jobs. I'll just have to continue studying hard and become just a little bit more serious.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations as well. Well college's next on the list for sure. I'll try my luck on Electrical Engineering, Developers department. We'll see how it goes, it's one of the toughest colleges here in my country, but also one of the best payed jobs. I'll just have to continue studying hard and become just a little bit more serious.
Good luck to you. It means you cannot do "you know what" with your classes as you did in high school...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077