WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So the Comey testimony starts... will be interesting to see what, if anything useful, comes out.

It's voting day here in the UK... I expect no change in government and probably an increase in majority. Not sure what that means regarding negotiations with the EU.

Fun times...

Means nothing good for sure. I don't see anything good coming out of the EU exit.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Funny that you say that. I just came across something that might make me take back my statement.

You're like my dad when he's buying a car. 90% through the arrangement and he quits thinking he'll find a better or more suitable deal. Decisions, decisions.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Interesting times for those who enjoy observing politics. Can't say they're good times, but nonetheless they're definitely interesting. I wonder how's this whole Qatar situation going to turn out. So many contradictions and differences in countless possibilities of joining together.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

On one side you have the "American slave" also known as Saudi Arabia with their allies UAE, Bahrein and Egypt, against Qatar who's officially flying solo. Now if you haven't been paying close attention to news I'll sum things up for you. After Trump's visit, Saudi Arabia and allies went forward and accused Qatar of funding ISIL, Al Kaida al similar (which is a total BS, it's more or less well known fact that most of the money that got into hands of rebels in Syria originated from Saudi Arabia). Following their claims, they completely blocked Qatar, both by land, air and economically. Nothing gets in or out. Another thing Arabians didn't like was "Qatar supporting Iran and Hezbollah" (again, BS).

Now, what doesn't make sense. Both the allies mentioned above and Qatar are all Sunnis, unlike Iran who are Shias (to put it into perspective, it's like the Vatican church vs Protestants, or at least similar). Naturally (which is irony) it'd be Sunnis vs Shias, not the other way around.

Another thing is that Arabians are as good partners with Turks as much as Turks are with Qatar. Now that Turkey has stood on the Qatar's side they've lost the biggest military ally they could get (besides USA, by the way, Trump promised full US Army support in case of conflict).

Third thing, Turkey has been in solid relationships with Russia, which means another super great ally on other side. Counting China as Russia's next bit friend, you get the bigger picture.

Fourth on the list is gas. Which Qatar has a whole tons of, and are main UAE's supplier.

There's more to the story, much more, like Arabia making deals with Israel (their biggest enemy as portrayed publicly) and showing a real hypocrite face of their's.

As I said, quite interesting.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I did not know that ISIL's "official magazine" (I didn't even know there was a such a thing) is issued in 10 languages, including Bosnian. I guess that tells a story of it's own.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh yeah, and they threatened Balkan, promising similar events like in Europe. What a time to be alive.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

With a world going this way, at this rate, I wonder what's going to be left there to see in some 20 years? I believe the mutual hate is going to be so strong that brother with fight war against brother just for a sake of the smallest of the smallest differences. Like, does he cut his fingernails from left to right, or right to left?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Has Sahib been visiting while I was absent? I haven't seen him in like a year or so. Last time I heard from him was about the situation at the workplace.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Last check was Labour is up by 5 seats. About 545 seats to go still.
Please forgive my ignorance about British politics but which way does the Labour Party lean, left or right? I'm just curious as to whether the British people are making this election a referendum on recent right-wing positions regarding immigrants and of course the ramblings of the moron occupying our White House. The way he disrespected Mayor Khan is appalling but not exactly out of character for him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb