WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Please forgive my ignorance about British politics but which way does the Labour Party lean, left or right? I'm just curious as to whether the British people are making this election a referendum on recent right-wing positions regarding immigrants and of course the ramblings of the moron occupying our White House. The way he disrespected Mayor Khan is appalling but not exactly out of character for him.
Labour is left but color is red
Conservative or Tories are right but color is blue

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's a hung parliament. The Tories 'won' but can't form a government. Labour can't form one either even with a coalition.

There might be a coalition between the Tories and someone. Just not sure who.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's a hung parliament. The Tories 'won' but can't form a government. Labour can't form one either even with a coalition.

There might be a coalition between the Tories and someone. Just not sure who.
Looks like DUP might support the Tories for a slim majority.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I dropped off my bridesmaid dress at the tailor this week and I'm glad to get that done and out of the way. The tailor set the pickup to be next Saturday (as in not tomorrow).

Speaking of bridesmaid stuff, my sister finally got to see the shoes I ordered and she likes it, which I'm relieved for. I was unsure how she would feel.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Seems like the iPhone 7 with the battery case will work out just fine for me. I loved seeing that the battery case is totally dead but that's after a day and some. I woke up today to see the case depleted but my phone is at 100%. Very nice.

It's looking like I will probably be charging on Saturday! Saturday though, considering that this was charged sometime Wednesday night. This is awesome. I'm glad that I only bought a case for $1 because that's not going to be used much. I'm still terrified of dropping my phone on my face though because that just feels like it's going to hurt.

I'm adjusting to the idea of stopping the phone hunt for a bit. I just need to find myself an iPad brick to charge faster since it takes so long to charge the case and the phone.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I dropped off my bridesmaid dress at the tailor this week and I'm glad to get that done and out of the way. The tailor set the pickup to be next Saturday (as in not tomorrow).

Speaking of bridesmaid stuff, my sister finally got to see the shoes I ordered and she likes it, which I'm relieved for. I was unsure how she would feel.
Tell me there's a "Say yes to the dress" episode to look forward to sometime soon.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Tomorrow is my family friend son's graduation cookout. This family friend is one of my dad's close friends. I'm proud of his son graduating from college but I'm really trying not to think about how long I'll be there.

I'm cool with both of their children BUT we don't really connect like that, so I'm fighting myself not to be bored out of my skull. I'm going for support really.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I feel like I lost a part of myself in the rabbit hole of seeking the "perfect" phone (especially lately) and I really want to find that again.

I haven't neglected my family, friends or activities with them or my TV shows (the real priority; haha I'm joking) or looking forward to/planning concerts. Unfortunately, it's been hard for me to recall what I was doing with my spare time before I got lost into this "research" hole of finding, planning, deciding what phone to get and what comes with that.

I doubt I will stop for the rest of the year, but turning that off for a bit is needed for me. Phone exhaustion is real, and I want to put this energy towards other things in my life that I have a form of control over. I get what MIA's been saying about how it goes with this stuff.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Speaking of control, I never thought I would be someone that has 2 different iPhones. I didn't get the point of that originally but I get it now.

Now that the Pixel is gone, I just need to sell 2 of my phones (one iPhone and one of my Windows phones). The iPhone will sell faster but I have to wait a bit before unlocking it, which is kind of a bummer but it's okay. I'm having a hard time deciding if I should sell the 950 or not. Performance is better on that over the 650 but at the same time, it feels like a two hand phone to me now, so I just might sell it soon.

Okay, I think I'm done my posts in a row for now.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Nope, I spoke too soon.

I'm going to be changing carriers for sure. While I value the speeds and all on T-Mo, I dislike the random zones in the building that I work in and other random spots suddenly not having service. And yet, I walk into the building on cricket and that never happens. I need to confirm some things first before doing so. The flip side of this is that if/when I happen to change my mind again, I can use my SE and not deal with slow downloads.

Also I can get a bill credit too for doing so if I do it very soon, which is very cool.

Alright now I'm really done.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Nope, I spoke too soon.

I'm going to be changing carriers for sure. While I value the speeds and all on T-Mo, I dislike the random zones in the building that I work in and other random spots suddenly not having service. And yet, I walk into the building on cricket and that never happens. I need to confirm some things first before doing so. The flip side of this is that if/when I happen to change my mind again, I can use my SE and not deal with slow downloads.

Also I can get a bill credit too for doing so if I do it very soon, which is very cool.

Alright now I'm really done.
Sure you are. See you in a bit

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That's a shame.

I have to say that I've lost almost all the interest in football, and sports in general lately. Mostly because it's all driven by money now, we've lost the soul and nature of sports. Fairplay is gone since forever, and there's very little to look forward to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb