WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I feel like I lost a part of myself in the rabbit hole of seeking the "perfect" phone (especially lately) and I really want to find that again.

I haven't neglected my family, friends or activities with them or my TV shows (the real priority; haha I'm joking) or looking forward to/planning concerts. Unfortunately, it's been hard for me to recall what I was doing with my spare time before I got lost into this "research" hole of finding, planning, deciding what phone to get and what comes with that.

I doubt I will stop for the rest of the year, but turning that off for a bit is needed for me. Phone exhaustion is real, and I want to put this energy towards other things in my life that I have a form of control over. I get what MIA's been saying about how it goes with this stuff.
Any vice can do that to you, not just phones...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I saw what you did there. Love it. Lady Karma has a way of exacting justice and/or revenge in a most timely manner.
It's true though. She kinda had no reason to call elections 3(!) years early...she apparently may have wanted an iron clad mandate to ball break the EU in the upcoming Brexit negotiations...but the freshness of 3 recent terror attacks may have made her stance on national security a factor in the elections...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

It's true though. She kinda had no reason to call elections 3(!) years early...she apparently may have wanted an iron clad mandate to ball break the EU in the upcoming Brexit negotiations...but the freshness of 3 recent terror attacks may have made her stance on national security a factor in the elections...
Ya gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm watching a video with a girl struggling to answer this riddle: "Mary's father had four children - Joshua, Jacob and James. What was the name of the 4th child?"

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Please tell me the girl is a 5 year old.
No, she looked like she was in the 18-24 bracket, in a two piece bikini by a pool sunning herself. So you know using the brain is optional. My favorite line of the exchange is where she says: "why are you looking at me like I'm stupid?"

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

No, she looked like she was in the 18-24 bracket, in a two piece bikini by a pool sunning herself. So you know using the brain is optional. My favorite line of the exchange is where she says: "why are you looking at me like I'm stupid?"
The next Secretary of Education. Can't be worse than what we have now.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Any vice can do that to you, not just phones...

That's a fair point but as someone who can become easily addicted to something, I don't know. This doesn't happen with my coworker who is really into makeup. That is her vice.

I'm very hot and cold about being into things I could never start smoking because it would be too easy for me to get addicted to it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's a fair point but as someone who can become easily addicted to something, I don't know. This doesn't happen with my coworker who is really into makeup. That is her vice.

I'm very hot and cold about being into things I could never start smoking because it would be too easy for me to get addicted to it.
You may be surprised at how ingrained vices can take many different shapes and forms...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb