WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm still fighting the urge to go to the dark side come October this year. The one nice thing is I whittled my Apple store credit drastically so the large amount that I would have to pay out of pocket is gonna help stay away from the fruit stand.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Ooh that sounds like that would be awesome. If they can squeeze a 5000 mAh battery in a phone (this is apparently rumored, I don't remember the phone though, I think it's one of the E ones), they should be able to do this.
It seems like they are on the big phone train lately (like everyone else basically). Even the regular G5 is not really compact at all.
Actually you should try the 2016 G4, the 64GB version. Newegg and Best Buy have it on sale occasionally. I'm not too sure about it's camera. Other than that I hear really good things about it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm still fighting the urge to go to the dark side come October this year. The one nice thing is I whittled my Apple store credit drastically so the large amount that I would have to pay out of pocket is gonna help stay away from the fruit stand.

Yeah I think that would help too. A lot of things sound like a good idea until you calculate or see the final amount thanks to taxes and such haha

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Nice! That sounds great that it's been easier to read PDFs for you.

The S8 is very nice but too tall for me unfortunately. It's probably fine to use for me but too tall for my pockets and purse at that.
That's a shame because they're virtually identical in width but it is about a half inch taller.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Actually you should try the 2016 G4, the 64GB version. Newegg and Best Buy have it on sale occasionally. I'm not too sure about it's camera. Other than that I hear really good things about it.

Yeah, I have heard similar things. It's too big and tall for me. The G4 Play is around my size preference for a phone. I have totally thought about trying that out but I fear regret in downgrading SO much so I never did.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ooh that sounds like that would be awesome. If they can squeeze a 5000 mAh battery in a phone (this is apparently rumored, I don't remember the phone though, I think it's one of the E ones), they should be able to do this.
It seems like they are on the big phone train lately (like everyone else basically). Even the regular G5 is not really compact at all.
You fit a battery that size in a phone as big as a Moto X 2013 and there is a different section of your pants you'd be more likely to fit that style weight in...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Heard that this was when the G series camera started punching above its price point.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I think that would help too. A lot of things sound like a good idea until you calculate or see the final amount thanks to taxes and such haha
8.75% in sales tax where I live, that adds up to a pretty penny fast.

I still have enough for a new 128GB SE. I think I might use it for an iPad for my kid next year. Just upgraded from iPad 2 to iPad Air a few weeks back.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I must say outside of this being as slippery as a Trump comment, I really like the build quality of the Mi Note 2.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

8.75% in sales tax where I live, that adds up to a pretty penny fast.

I still have enough for a new 128GB SE. I think I might use it for an iPad for my kid next year. Just upgraded from iPad 2 to iPad Air a few weeks back.

Wow, that's high! That's going to be crazy noticeable.

That sounds like a good idea.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I must say outside of this being as slippery as a Trump comment, I really like the build quality of the Mi Note 2.
They improved it in leaps and bounds between this version and the prior one. Although the bamboo back was probably the best execution by far - even better than Moto.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I don't know, I think something inside of me has broken...or maybe it just changed?

Since I decided to use the iPhone 7, I'm not as amused with my Windows phones. I would normally turn it on daily, just to check for updates and use it for a bit. Now, I have to remind myself to check it every few days for store updates and then I turn it off. I thought about putting my other phone sim in it but then I'm not sure if there will be a point. Let's see if the high returns if/when they drop a cumulative update...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte