WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good for you. If and when you choose to bring the sex into things (there are asexual folks who never do), I do hope it is in a really enjoyable space with an enjoyable and fully connected person.

Well, it makes sense why you get the good jokes after the fact...but that's cool too.

Aw thank you, that's such a kind wish. I have tried it to satisfy the other person but ideally, I personally am solid without, which again, makes dating challenging. It's not impossible but not common.

Yep, now you know LOL. And sometimes I still don't xd

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Seriously, thanks for your support guys. It is really appreciated, since it's hard to read or guess people sometimes.

Some people who I thought would be cool with it, weren't and felt sorry for me. That was annoying. When I told my sister originally, she was saying, "Maybe when you get older, you'll feel differently." It's been 5 years and she has changed her tune now.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Dang, promos suck sometimes. Apparently if I leave the plan I'm on, the other people still have to pay the amount of the plan or go to another plan and pay more. Or I can port the new number I got from the tester to them and then port that number out, that's going to be super confusing.

Looks like I'll be paying 2 phone bills because there's no one to join the current plan. At least until we figure this out. Sigh.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Seriously, thanks for your support guys. It is really appreciated, since it's hard to read or guess people sometimes.

Some people who I thought would be cool with it, weren't and felt sorry for me. That was annoying. When I told my sister originally, she was saying, "Maybe when you get older, you'll feel differently." It's been 5 years and she has changed her tune now.
This is in some of the stuff I mentioned about sex last night too...because it doesn't conform to the "normal", it is dismissed. Truth be told, what you experienced from your sister is similar sentiment wise in a somewhat baseline manner to what LGBT experienced in coming out/people asking for an open relationship/people into BDSM/people dating between ages/people dating between ethnicities, etc. Obviously, in each of the situations I mentioned there are other unique components that factor in, but that sort of disbelief/dismssive "you'll get over it" sort of approach is a common and damaging thread.

I was fortunate to do the work I did where I had young people feeling safe enough to talk about things as performance anxiety to negotiating sex to being physically and emotionally connected to multiple partners to trying to get pregnant for someone who doesn't want a child to working in the sex trade and all sorts of other things.

Doesn't matter the age, but if you strip away the stigma and speak to people as people you get better outcomes.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

This is in some of the stuff I mentioned about sex last night too...because it doesn't conform to the "normal", it is dismissed. Truth be told, what you experienced from your sister is similar sentiment wise in a somewhat baseline manner to what LGBT experienced in coming out/people asking for an open relationship/people into BDSM/people dating between ages/people dating between ethnicities, etc. Obviously, in each of the situations I mentioned there are other unique components that factor in, but that sort of disbelief/dismssive "you'll get over it" sort of approach is a common and damaging thread.

I was fortunate to do the work I did where I had young people feeling safe enough to talk about things as performance anxiety to negotiating sex to being physically and emotionally connected to multiple partners to trying to get pregnant for someone who doesn't want a child to working in the sex trade and all sorts of other things.

Doesn't matter the age, but if you strip away the stigma and speak to people as people you get better outcomes.

Yep, you're very right about that. It is terrible and very dismissive. She used to kind of dodge it when I would tell her about someone I'm seeing but sometimes she even asks before I could mention it.

Wow, that's really awesome that you have been able to do that for young people. You have probably heard multiple things from them, but I'm sure that they seriously appreciate what you have done for them. More than I could even begin to imagine. I'm also sure that you have changed their lives.

Well said.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I had to restrain myself from cracking up when I saw a guy using Airpods in Starbucks last week. They looked so silly sticking out of his ears.
I've seen a few people with them, especially those wearing hats. I don't mind them, but there are a ton of similar style Bluetooth headphones for under $60.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm missing the small form factor in a phone. Every time I see a friend with a small iPhone, I wish that I could go back to it.

On the flip side, with the battery case, I'm charging every 3rd day. If this is what the Moto Z play is like, I get feeling hooked.

As I said, indecisive. It doesn't help that a carrier change makes the difference but me being the one to break it means still paying my part of that bill in addition.

True first world problem. Don't want to give up my number, it's awesome. It's silly to do that but I think I just might consider. I'm going to do the math and attempt to figure this out in a way that makes sense.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had to restrain myself from cracking up when I saw a guy using Airpods in Starbucks last week. They looked so silly sticking out of his ears.
There are several people at my work with them.

Funnily enough one said the sound wasn't that great.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm missing the small form factor in a phone. Every time I see a friend with a small iPhone, I wish that I could go back to it.

On the flip side, with the battery case, I'm charging every 3rd day. If this is what the Moto Z play is like, I get feeling hooked.

As I said, indecisive. It doesn't help that a carrier change makes the difference but me being the one to break it means still paying my part of that bill in addition.

True first world problem. Don't want to give up my number, it's awesome. It's silly to do that but I think I just might consider. I'm going to do the math and attempt to figure this out in a way that makes sense.
Good luck.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I still like the XL, but don't think I'll use it as much as the occasional back up phone unless necessary.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)