WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good luck.

Thanks, I'll need it.

Before doing this two phone thing, I never noticed that some random areas that I do go through are bad, regardless of the phone I have.

Edit: I think I'll just use this iPhone 7 combo until something promising is announced, or at least until the weight starts to annoy me. Just going to continue paying on the other "tester" phone as well, but I think I'll downgrade my plan.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I randomly woke up at 3 am and I read Daniel's Surface Laptop review. It was really fresh then.

I started to leave a comment on my phone that made some sense and then no sense. The comment was "Solid review! I'm sorry baby girl..."

I'm not even sure what I was going to say. Thankfully I didn't submit it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A little bit of political humour... this is really one of our candidates for political office. I made a meme out of him.

buckethead.jpg

Funnily enough, he actually made more sense than our current PM... but then, anyone would...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So we're not alone here in the colonies with inept politicians.

It's bloody mess.

Which colony are you in? I've lived in two and now the home country... if you want to call it that.

I'm personally against the idea of the Commonwealth and monarchy. I think both are outdated.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sorry for being sparse on the forums. Work has been quite busy. I have an interview on Thursday with a small company (they are commercially viable) for an interesting position. Also Twitter is more fun with days with the $h*t show that is the current state of politics.

I am off from 29th till 7th and then from 10th July till 14th and then again from 17th July till 21st July for work travel.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Sorry for being sparse on the forums. Work has been quite busy. I have an interview on Thursday with a small company (they are commercially viable) for an interesting position. Also Twitter is more fun with days with the $h*t show that is the current state of politics.

I am off from 29th till 7th and then from 10th July till 14th and then again from 17th July till 21st July for work travel.

Good to see you around, if not for just a little bit. Good luck with the interview!

Wow, you have a lot of time coming up.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Got my lightning Earpods a day early so I'm going to hold on to them very well.

I think I'm going to continue the 2 phone thing after all. I would have never guessed that it would be 2 iPhones though.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Got my lightning Earpods a day early so I'm going to hold on to them very well.

I think I'm going to continue the 2 phone thing after all. I would have never guessed that it would be 2 iPhones though.
Enjoy the "ifruit" of your hard work 😂

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Enjoy the "ifruit" of your hard work

Lol I shall until something really good comes out on the other side.

I will be looking forward to the day when I can go light, small and have very good battery life in a phone, along with Pixel like radios.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte