WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well this has been an interesting news day.

Here in the UK I work up to news of Towering Inferno here in London. That has been probably one of my greatest fears of living in an apartment complex. It looks absolutely horrific.

Then at lunch today I hear of someone trying to do a mass shooting of Republicans... (humour here) and failing miserably... I wonder what their thoughts on gun control are now... I guess it depends on how much they get from the NRA.

I'm not an advocate of violence but if you're going to do a mass shooting of Republicans make sure you don't miss FFS!

(that last line is a joke if you're wondering, but I do love the irony).

Anyway..
Lots of disturbing stuff in the news more than usual these days.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rue, I figure you'll watch the Brexit negotiations with a keen interest. Maybe they need to send Buckethead in there to have a good shot..

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue, I figure you'll watch the Brexit negotiations with a keen interest. Maybe they need to send Buckethead in there to have a good shot..

I'm interested in a macabre way. I'm not really sure what's going to happen. There's all kinds of speculation. It will come down to how much the far right of the Tories have control and can push their agenda.

At the end of the day, this is not an issue for me. I'm not planning to stay in the UK. The only thing that could be an issue is if the talks fall apart immediately and things go pear shaped.

It's a weird situation to be honest. There's lots of blustering from the UK government and their Brexit supporters. They believe they have the upper hand... they don't but they like to think they do.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Buckethead would be better than any of the government. There are some real slimeballs back on the frontbench again...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Well this has been an interesting news day.

Here in the UK I work up to news of Towering Inferno here in London. That has been probably one of my greatest fears of living in an apartment complex. It looks absolutely horrific.

Then at lunch today I hear of someone trying to do a mass shooting of Republicans... (humour here) and failing miserably... I wonder what their thoughts on gun control are now... I guess it depends on how much they get from the NRA.

I'm not an advocate of violence but if you're going to do a mass shooting of Republicans make sure you don't miss FFS!

(that last line is a joke if you're wondering, but I do love the irony).

Anyway..

Whoa that's a lot going on.

Ha, the irony is great there.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm interested in a macabre way. I'm not really sure what's going to happen. There's all kinds of speculation. It will come down to how much the far right of the Tories have control and can push their agenda.

At the end of the day, this is not an issue for me. I'm not planning to stay in the UK. The only thing that could be an issue is if the talks fall apart immediately and things go pear shaped.

It's a weird situation to be honest. There's lots of blustering from the UK government and their Brexit supporters. They believe they have the upper hand... they don't but they like to think they do.
They have about the same clue as Mr. Trump does in running the US government...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like he had your vote...

I didn't bother to vote as I refuse to participate in this country anymore and didn't even know Buckethead existed prior to seeing that John Oliver clip.

He was up for MP of Maidenhead, i don't live there so couldn't vote anyway.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like he had your vote...

If you can refrain from being sick, look up Ian Dunkin Smith and Micheal Gove. You should be able to tell just by looking at these individuals what they're like.

Gove is pretty much Murdoch's b*tch.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I didn't bother to vote as I refuse to participate in this country anymore and didn't even know Buckethead existed prior to seeing that John Oliver clip.

He was up for MP of Maidenhead, i don't live there so couldn't vote anyway.
The question is, if you did live there, would he have your vote?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You know, for all the grief about size and grip and for and in hand feel I give to Libra, compact phones are really nice. I think that's one of the things that I really enjoyed about the Mi 5 and what struck me with that last year's S7 and Pixel. Sometimes I don't want a slab of a phone...a pocket rocket such as those powerful compact models are great.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

You know, for all the grief about size and grip and for and in hand feel I give to Libra, compact phones are really nice. I think that's one of the things that I really enjoyed about the Mi 5 and what struck me with that last year's S7 and Pixel. Sometimes I don't want a slab of a phone...a pocket rocket such as those powerful compact models are great.

Haha, I agree. You're so right. I agree about those models from what I have heard about them (and experienced with the Pixel personally).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have thought about it, but what I heard about the battery life stopped me. I kept hearing that it was bad so I never caved.
99 owned one - and for a while too based on his standards - he would know. Plus they got the fast wireless charging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss