WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Talked to my mom, who is the primary account holder on my/our plan and she understands. She's fine with it so I can leave after all \o/ Why have a 6s (or 7) when I can have my SE back?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So apparently one of my phones will be going to my aunt who wants a phone so bad. My phone craziness is useful for something after all.
Going to give the new SE to her but I hope that my brother would wise up sometime and just do a dang trade with me.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So apparently one of my phones will be going to my aunt who wants a phone so bad. My phone craziness is useful for something after all.
Going to give the new SE to her but I hope that my brother would wise up sometime and just do a dang trade with me.

Brother talked me out of giving that to her and said that I should sell it instead. He says that I should get an Android that is like $100 and give that to her. I'm going to probably go with the Moto G4 Play or the soon to come Moto E4, since it is essentially the G5 Play that never was.

I'm really excited to go back to my original SE shortly. I'll be glad to say bye to the iPhone 7 and hit the selling block, even though I hate it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Certain purchases, particularly big ticket items, here have more protection if one uses a credit card. Many consumers have lost money on furniture, home remodeling, and appliances if they paid cash or used checks then the business folded. No money is lost if the purchases were made using credit cards.
I can understand that.

I've had credit cards in the past, some with very large limits.

I got in the credit trap and now I'm out so I prefer to stay out.

I still think having one with a small limit would be useful but I haven't had a need for one yet. So I don't bother.

Here a lot of places charge extra for using one so that's partially why the need isn't strong.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

We've thought of buying one to let our cat ride it. Because that's the kind of thing she's do... That and I'm not a fan of vacuuming.
A friend of mine has one, and he loves it (the vacuum cleaner, not a cat. He doesn't have any pets. )

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Certain purchases, particularly big ticket items, here have more protection if one uses a credit card. Many consumers have lost money on furniture, home remodeling, and appliances if they paid cash or used checks then the business folded. No money is lost if the purchases were made using credit cards.
Agreed. TMO was jerking me around with a refund on my original S8 return. I called AMEX and they sorted out ought in 2 days.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I can understand that.

I've had credit cards in the past, some with very large limits.

I got in the credit trap and now I'm out so I prefer to stay out.

I still think having one with a small limit would be useful but I haven't had a need for one yet. So I don't bother.

Here a lot of places charge extra for using one so that's partially why the need isn't strong.

I should also point out that here in the EU, in general, a lot of our debit cards are Visa or Master card protected. So in the scenario that Laura stated I would still get my money back just like I was using a credit card.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Another day with two phones at work...but this time, a Windows phone and an iPhone!

I will be using my Windows phone for data today and tomorrow, until I'm done the two phone thing, which will hopefully end soon.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Talked to my mom, who is the primary account holder on my/our plan and she understands. She's fine with it so I can leave after all \o/ Why have a 6s (or 7) when I can have my SE back?

This seems random but when I talked to my sister yesterday, she gave me some wisdom. She basically said to explain the situation at work and that our mom should understand, so that this way, I wouldn't be paying 2 phone bills. She got it so I'll be switching sometime this weekend. \o/

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Alright, so I will be selling the 950 after all, iPhone SE 2 (the new one) along with the iPhone 7 and battery case. Phew, that's a lot (to me anyway).

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good luck!

Thanks, I'll need it. I have never tried to sell this many things at once but I'm hoping that everything goes fast, which it should (aside from the battery case, that is).

Then I could be like you and be down to 2 phones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb