WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sweet, please do! I wanted to get that phone for myself, but only one version works in the US and I can't find it anymore.

I definitely do it. I'm looking forward to this phone, it'll be nice to take some rest from this Chinese I have right now

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

LOL, you know me well. It seems like it would be a nice phone to try out.

The one vendor who was selling it has it out of stock :(

Which version is that? Why does USA always has that weird situations where some phones work while others don't.

Haven't encountered a single phone that doesn't work with our carriers. Maybe I haven't payed enough attention to it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Speaking of TVs, wifi's been dead on my Toshiba for months now. Don't know what's the deal. Tried almost everything but it just won't work, even connected ethernet cable to it, which again wasn't very helpful.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Which version is that? Why does USA always has that weird situations where some phones work while others don't.

Haven't encountered a single phone that doesn't work with our carriers. Maybe I haven't payed enough attention to it.
I think it's the A320Y. If I'm not mistaken, the European one is A320F and/or FL. To be fair, Samsung didn't want to make more that work here for this one, I guess.

Sent from mTalk

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Forgot to mention this. We bought Mercedes C class few days ago. Got a pretty good deal on it considering that it was imported from Germany two years ago. And it was also serviced there as well, turbine is almost new.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I think it's the A320Y. If I'm not mistaken, the European one is A320F and/or FL. To be fair, Samsung didn't want to make more that work here for this one, I guess.

Sent from mTalk

That's a shame, since it's a really nice phone.

What I'll probably be bothered the most with is the ugly TouchWiz, GraceUI, whatever it's called now.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Had one of the nicest nights with friends last night. Had a few drinks, eat some peanuts and went goofing around. I took my dad's old VW Golf II and fooled around on a parking lot. I'll just say not all my friends are capable of driving such a vehicle :D.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Had one of the nicest nights with friends last night. Had a few drinks, eat some peanuts and went goofing around. I took my dad's old VW Golf II and fooled around on a parking lot. I'll just say not all my friends are capable of driving such a vehicle :D.
Sounds fun! Glad that you had a good time!

Sent from mTalk

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The day feels slow when the internet keeps going in and out at work, and you have a phone that falls in and out of service. Thankfully phone #2 is solid, but silly me, I forgot a charger so here's hoping it doesn't die before I get home. One more hour at 36%.

Also it's hard to catalog when you need the internet to do that but I'm still going to try my best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte