WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Did you know that a student from Banja Luka (one of the largest cities in the country) has almost no rights or benefits when applying to study in Sarajevo?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So so far phone seems big, it probably is big but I also had Lumia 820 for a week which is tiny. I love the screen, finally beat to my AMOLED :D It works well, it is doing updates. Also what surprised me was inclusion of bumper and style shell, awesome.
Hump doesn't feel that bad but I have it in a case.

The battery's going tl be the biggest surprise for you, trust me. It's insane.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So so far phone seems big, it probably is big but I also had Lumia 820 for a week which is tiny. I love the screen, finally beat to my AMOLED :D It works well, it is doing updates. Also what surprised me was inclusion of bumper and style shell, awesome.
Hump doesn't feel that bad but I have it in a case.

Nice! Wow that is a huge size difference. I'll be looking forward to more of your thoughts and impressions with it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I do get that, but I was reffering to basic things about myself that are highly unlikely to change.
I think there's always a possibly of change. Sometimes it's unexpected, sometimes you search for it.

Even the basics. That's life.

People call it a journey for a reason.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Maybe you were more cynical than your generation...you like resting in that part of the Bell curve that skews the whole thing?
I'm Generation X (though I hate the stereotype). I think being the youngest in my family didn't help either. Along with other life experiences.

So I'm cynical. I think a lot came from my early working life too. That didn't help. Wasn't the best environment.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm Generation X (though I hate the stereotype). I think being the youngest in my family didn't help either. Along with other life experiences.

So I'm cynical. I think a lot came from my early working life too. That didn't help. Wasn't the best environment.
Am I cynical? Depends on who you talk to.

I can certainly get where you're coming from. It is always very interesting to see how people may choose to adapt to the various experiences they have throughout their life course.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That sucks...and it also doesn't make sense.

Nothing in this country makes sense. We've got three presidents. THREE. One for each nation, while minorities practically can't take part in politics. They're limited only to the municipality levels.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I think there's always a possibly of change. Sometimes it's unexpected, sometimes you search for it.

Even the basics. That's life.

People call it a journey for a reason.

There are things I'd definitely like to change, but as I said, not so easy. Would be nice if I could.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm also Gen X. However, I suspect my cynicism and pessimism was more related to untreated depression than being a product of my generation. I'm trying to move past the cynicism and pessimism that's pretty much been with me almost my entire life.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

If only I could get this time back somewhow :D.

GwnmXpAbTYe7cJXwGV-jmw.png

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm also Gen X. However, I suspect my cynicism and pessimism was more related to untreated depression than being a product of my generation. I'm trying to move past the cynicism and pessimism that's pretty much been with me almost my entire life.

My pessimism comes from my environment. I'm from Balkans for god's sake.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It is nice to see people from the past drop in.
Let's see if Sahib makes a cameo appearance any time soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786