WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hmm, sounds like you are talking from experience (in reference to the hot and spicy thing). I'm curious.
I like hot and spicy food.

Indian, Thai, or whatever.

I'm not one of those crazy people that goes and eats the hottest thing they can find but I can usually handle it quite hot.

I don't eat hot and spicy food all the time either so I do go through dry spells and have to sort train myself up again to handle it hotter.

To me it's about taste but you have to get through the heat first. That takes practice. Sounds silly but it's true. When I'm in form I can usually detect all the flavours well which tends to startle people. Most can't get over the heat.

If you like chillies, try freezing them to keep them longer, but beware that the heat from the membrane inside and seeds (the hottest parts) seeps out onto the flesh making the chilli seem hotter. What happens is the cell walls break down a touch and the capsaicin gets absorbed.

To use the chilli from the freezer just run it under water then chop. It's still a little frozen but easier to slice.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So a little bit of a funny story...

Our cat lately has started sleeping in our bed. This is a new thing and hopefully not permanent.

Anyway, some times she can be a bit demanding and when she doesn't get her way tends to go sulk or find something to do. So the other night she got annoyed she wasn't being petted enough so sulked off to the second bedroom (my wife's office) and started playing with the paper shredder... this hasn't happened before. This is one of those times you wish you had your phone with you.

I don't think she would have really hurt herself with it, it's a fairly small slot but my wife was freaked! We'll have to make sure things are shut off now.

Also this morning was seagull morning (garbage collection) she was running around the house trying to look at them. LOL!

What a cat.

Last edited:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

The only thing I hate about new phones i re-downloading apps and setting it up as it used to be.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I finally got around to starting my '70s funk playlist. Boy, it's fun to groove to, 26 songs in...

When you're done, write down some of them, I'd like to hear a good funk. Always been a fan of genre, just never had time to explore.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When you're done, write down some of them, I'd like to hear a good funk. Always been a fan of genre, just never had time to explore.

If you use TuneIn Radio there's a station called Diva Radio that is all funk. It covers everything from classics to modern. Also has some unique mixes.

But yeah I want the list as well... :D

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

If you use TuneIn Radio there's a station called Diva Radio that is all funk. It covers everything from classics to modern. Also has some unique mixes.

But yeah I want the list as well... :D

Will check TuneIn, altough I'm not a fan of radios. But yup, the list is what we're waiting for.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Though I am in no way a monarchist I think there's a certain irony to the queen's outfit for her speech today. It's the colours of the EU flag.

Not sure if that's meant to be a slight backhand to the EU or the UK government.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I like hot and spicy food.

Indian, Thai, or whatever.

I'm not one of those crazy people that goes and eats the hottest thing they can find but I can usually handle it quite hot.

I don't eat hot and spicy food all the time either so I do go through dry spells and have to sort train myself up again to handle it hotter.

To me it's about taste but you have to get through the heat first. That takes practice. Sounds silly but it's true. When I'm in form I can usually detect all the flavours well which tends to startle people. Most can't get over the heat.

If you like chillies, try freezing them to keep them longer, but beware that the heat from the membrane inside and seeds (the hottest parts) seeps out onto the flesh making the chilli seem hotter. What happens is the cell walls break down a touch and the capsaicin gets absorbed.

To use the chilli from the freezer just run it under water then chop. It's still a little frozen but easier to slice.

Ooh okay, I see. Your comment was just interesting to me because a good amount of people I have met aren't into spicy food.
I am used to it because of my culture, but I do go through times when I eat spicy food and when I don't lol.

Because of it, I generally expect spicy food from some chains not to be really spicy.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So a little bit of a funny story...

Our cat lately has started sleeping in our bed. This is a new thing and hopefully not permanent.

Anyway, some times she can be a bit demanding and when she doesn't get her way tends to go sulk or find something to do. So the other night she got annoyed she wasn't being petted enough so sulked off to the second bedroom (my wife's office) and started playing with the paper shredder... this hasn't happened before. This is one of those times you wish you had your phone with you.

I don't think she would have really hurt herself with it, it's a fairly small slot but my wife was freaked! We'll have to make sure things are shut off now.

Also this morning was seagull morning (garbage collection) she was running around the house trying to look at them. LOL!

What a cat.

Wow your cat is hilarious
What a cat is a statement I was thinking myself haha.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I don't mind it personally. I typically see if there's a new way of using my phone.

That's understandable. Sometimes when changing phones, you end up finding what apps you actually use. Since I have been switching phones so much, I kind of dread it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)