WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is the Sony Walkman (now rebranded Music app). I subbed to a thread on XDA that I get the extracted apps that works on all Android devices as soon as Sony updates them.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Funk, reggae (dubs), club songs...7-10min extended versions are standard fare. That's what I was used to anyways...

I can agree with that.

You could disagree on this, but I also like longer prog death metal songs. Like Gojira's The Art of Dying and Flying Whales. If you're interested in checking them, I can tell you that you won't regret it, since it's not a regular' standard death metal.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Because my files are kept locally, I have to do two sets of copies to update my music. So for my XL and T100 I copy the files I like on both SD cards. Then I can pick on device and recreate the playlists I like there and they get synced to the other device. It's a pain in the ***, but that's because I don't like to stream music...I prefer to support the artists directly and purchase my copies of the music.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

This is the Sony Walkman (now rebranded Music app). I subbed to a thread on XDA that I get the extracted apps that works on all Android devices as soon as Sony updates them.

It looks nice. It'd be great if Groove was available on Android. I know there's bunch of music apps out there in the Play, but they just don't get the work done as good as Groove did.

The closest one I could find is Pulsar.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I can agree with that.

You could disagree on this, but I also like longer prog death metal songs. Like Gojira's The Art of Dying and Flying Whales. If you're interested in checking them, I can tell you that you won't regret it, since it's not a regular' standard death metal.
As soon as I got the itch, I'll reach out to you. I've listened through Vivaldi's Four Seasons, which is 45mins long. Yup, Bach is my favorite classical composer.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Because my files are kept locally, I have to do two sets of copies to update my music. So for my XL and T100 I copy the files I like on both SD cards. Then I can pick on device and recreate the playlists I like there and they get synced to the other device. It's a pain in the ***, but that's because I don't like to stream music...I prefer to support the artists directly and purchase my copies of the music.

Got mine on SD. Some of them were accidentally left in a local storage and got deleted after a hard reset. That was a bummer. But yeah, I only have one device, so no such problems.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Mine is convoluted because I buy my music from Amazon. So I can stream my purchases and other albums under my prime membership. So any playlist I make there Alexa can handle. Anything local though is made in Groove for the Windows devices or in the Sony app for the Android devices.

It's why changing phones can be a pain and I strive to back up my playlists...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

As soon as I got the itch, I'll reach out to you. I've listened through Vivaldi's Four Seasons, which is 45mins long. Yup, Bach is my favorite classical composer.

Feel free whenever you want.

Don't really have a favourite composer, but I can definitely listen to classical music. Had a friend back in highschool (as it was ages ago :D) who was a real classical music fan. He played piano as well and it was really nice to listen to him.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Feel free whenever you want.

Don't really have a favourite composer, but I can definitely listen to classical music. Had a friend back in highschool (as it was ages ago :D) who was a real classical music fan. He played piano as well and it was really nice to listen to him.
My old Japanese teacher is also a classically trained pianist. When she gets together with her hubsand who is a musician (guitar), they sound good. He jokes that she runs the rehearsals and it's true...I've heard her teach piano before my Japanese lessons and she is a stickler for sure.

But when her fingers hit those keys, it is intense and very beautiful at the same time.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

My old Japanese teacher is also a classically trained pianist. When she gets together with her hubsand who is a musician (guitar), they sound good. He jokes that she runs the rehearsals and it's true...I've heard her teach piano before my Japanese lessons and she is a stickler for sure.

But when her fingers hit those keys, it is intense and very beautiful at the same time.

It's nice when you can play an instrument. Thanks to my stubborness as kid, now I can't play any. Dad wanted me to play the harmony (accordium? It's the same?) but I was just way to stubborn and lazy.

If I hadn't been such a brat, now I could be playing old sevdalinkas (old folk love songs charasteristic for the Bosnian area) and enjoying my skills.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss