WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

With the PC down, I have been spending a lot of time on the 7 Plus! I've gone naked btw... something about this sleek Jet Black finish is just so sexy... albeit slippery as hell!
Nice! You're brave to do without a case but I do agree about that color. It's so sleek. I hear that Jet Black is easier to grip though.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Love it so far. Just a beautiful screen. TouchWiz isn't so bad anymore. Very quick phone. Great camera. Battery life is good enough so far but haven't really had many full cycles yet. So far so good though

Glad to hear it! I hope it works out for you considering how long you have been holding out.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ok so how do I like Moto Z so far? Actually quite a lot. Love the screen and ambient display. AMOLED is thing to have and ambient display works soo well. I got used to size, it doesn't feel too big anymore. Battery is surprise, I'm really getting over 3h SOT. Camera is mostly fine, haven't used it too much. If anyone has any question got me up.
One picture taken with it today while helping mum out on the garden.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170624/2bfed7b49c6fdb6e3308c2591d809134.jpg
Glad to hear that you are liking the Moto Z and that you have adjusted to the size, since that is important. Do you use any of the Moto actions? That's the only question I have at the moment.

That's a pretty view, wow.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

My first PC, since I'm not that old, was powered by Pentium 2 I believe. Can't remember anything else related to it really, except that it ran Windows 98 which took 30 minutes to boot up.

Mine was a 200mHz Pentium 1 with an enormous 24GB HD and ??mb RAM running Win95..
Then I was working in a cocoa plantation in the interiors, Back then was no internet, no cell phones, not even telephone landlines.
We had this Nokia Mobira Talkman, which was a beast of a phone. I laugh when people now complain about carrying heavy phones. That beast was 5½ kgs, it was a mobile gym!!

Back to the PCs, .. and IE4, and the big hoo-ha when it updated the OS to Win98-ish...

And back to games... A favourite was spending hours in the grottos with the nasties in Quake. DOS was cool. Then there was westwood's Blade Runner (all 6CDs)...

...!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I remember games that used to come on like 4 CDs. You'd be in the middle of the game and then "insert disc 2" to keep rolling. Good times.
Shout to the veterans who know that the best PC games were not played on CDs but in MS-DOS!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ok so how do I like Moto Z so far? Actually quite a lot. Love the screen and ambient display. AMOLED is thing to have and ambient display works soo well. I got used to size, it doesn't feel too big anymore. Battery is surprise, I'm really getting over 3h SOT. Camera is mostly fine, haven't used it too much. If anyone has any question got me up.
One picture taken with it today while helping mum out on the garden.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170624/2bfed7b49c6fdb6e3308c2591d809134.jpg
Nice. Looking forward to the mini review...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Glad to hear that you are liking the Moto Z and that you have adjusted to the size, since that is important. Do you use any of the Moto actions? That's the only question I have at the moment.

That's a pretty view, wow.
I use twist for camera and chop chop. Still getting used to using those since it's not as natural.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So, kids playing outside late on a summer night:

Growing up: we are literally in the street, deeply engaged in cricket/basketball/soccer.
2017: the kids are sitting in chairs surrounding a TV and a console.

And yes, I saw this an hour and a half ago walking up the the GF's. SMH...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I picked up a pair of cheaper Sony cans to replace my Marley cans that went bad. I was looking at some Sennheiser's first, but decided not to at the last moment. So far, they feel decent...sound is a little flatter than I'd like, but they will do...I suppose.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

OK, Turkey banned the theory of evolution. I've got no comment.
I'm sure the USA is right behind them.... Especially with Cheeto in charge...

It's a clear sign that fundamentalism is taking over Turkey, evolution is the one science that really upsets them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I picked up a pair of cheaper Sony cans to replace my Marley cans that went bad. I was looking at some Sennheiser's first, but decided not to at the last moment. So far, they feel decent...sound is a little flatter than I'd like, but they will do...I suppose.
My wife just picked up some Marley's. She likes them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo