WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Had grand plans to go outdoors and hit the hiking trail this afternoon.... then the heavens open up.

...!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

She doesn't use them that often so maybe it won't be an issue. I guess we'll see.

I wonder why more companies don't do wood ear buds.
I hope they past pretty long for her. Perhaps I was too rough on mine, especially the earbuds. Overall, love the styling and the bass in Marley headphones.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm sure the USA is right behind them.... Especially with Cheeto in charge...

It's a clear sign that fundamentalism is taking over Turkey, evolution is the one science that really upsets them.
They've evolved past a point of no return in their ignorance.

We've got our own issues as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I hope they past pretty long for her. Perhaps I was too rough on mine, especially the earbuds. Overall, love the styling and the bass in Marley headphones.
I have become partial to Audio Technica in ear headphones. Bought an extra pair just in case the current ones conk out. My Sennheiser ones are still going strong for over ear duties. I do like the Bose on ear headphones but technically they're not mine.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I saw a silver V20 in the store yesterday and the dark grey version in the wild on the subway. While the dark grey has this very practical subdued look to it, I prefer the phone in silver. Looks pretty good.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have become partial to Audio Technica in ear headphones. Bought an extra pair just in case the current ones conk out. My Sennheiser ones are still going strong for over ear duties. I do like the Bose on ear headphones but technically they're not mine.
My favorite brands for headphones are Sony and Sennheiser. I'd like to try Audio Technica and Marshalls at some point. I lack the Bose money so those are out of the question.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I saw a silver V20 in the store yesterday and the dark grey version in the wild on the subway. While the dark grey has this very practical subdued look to it, I prefer the phone in silver. Looks pretty good.
Agreed. The silver V20 does look quite nice.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My favorite brands for headphones are Sony and Sennheiser. I'd like to try Audio Technica and Marshalls at some point. I lack the Bose money so those are out of the question.
The Bose were a steal a couple of Black Fridays ago. Otherwise I agree, they're quite expensive.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Mine was a 200mHz Pentium 1 with an enormous 24GB HD and ??mb RAM running Win95..
Then I was working in a cocoa plantation in the interiors, Back then was no internet, no cell phones, not even telephone landlines.
We had this Nokia Mobira Talkman, which was a beast of a phone. I laugh when people now complain about carrying heavy phones. That beast was 5½ kgs, it was a mobile gym!!

Back to the PCs, .. and IE4, and the big hoo-ha when it updated the OS to Win98-ish...

And back to games... A favourite was spending hours in the grottos with the nasties in Quake. DOS was cool. Then there was westwood's Blade Runner (all 6CDs)...

...!!

Yeah, I don't think if my ram was more than few MB as well, who know, it was ages ago.

I remember my dad buying his first phone. It was Siemens A55, I believe he payed 200€ for it, or something like that. Insane.

I remember playing Quake as well, though I haven't stick to it for too long. I prefered playing NFS 2. Wasted whole days playing split screen vs my cousin. Good old split screen days.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Why do people suck? Hopefully no one has fallen for this.

PSA: Don't buy the OnePlus 5 via Amazon (US)

This is just like Gearbest. Doing their little frauds. They make this 'serious price cuts', where they 'lower' the prices as much as '80%'.

What they actuall do is this, I'll use OP 3T for example. They put a OnePlus 3T on a discounted list, place an 'original' price of 1000$, then make a serious 60% discount to 400$. What's sad is that people actually fall for it, unfortunately.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

That's true.
Even better were games written and recorded on tapes and played on a ZX Spectrum connected to a TV!

Now this is something, I had this console-like thingy that was also required to be connected to a TV and had games on cassettes. It was like a giant keyboard with a cassette slot, you could also plug in a pair of joysticks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss