WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So, kids playing outside late on a summer night:

Growing up: we are literally in the street, deeply engaged in cricket/basketball/soccer.
2017: the kids are sitting in chairs surrounding a TV and a console.

And yes, I saw this an hour and a half ago walking up the the GF's. SMH...

Yeah, I also spent summer nights playing either football or volleyball. We'd play basketball occasionaly as well, but it wasn't that often, since we didn't have a good court for it.

We'd also stay late by the river, swimming and playing catch in the water.

We used to fight over who's better footballer or who can dive longer, kids nowdays fight over Minecraft and Youtubers.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm sure the USA is right behind them.... Especially with Cheeto in charge...

It's a clear sign that fundamentalism is taking over Turkey, evolution is the one science that really upsets them.

That is just nonsense. Only an ignorant would deny such thing ads an evolution. I can't and will no accept that it's a matter of choice.

Also, our former Ministry of science, sports and culture congratulated Turkey on the ban, commenting that 'someone finally remembered to ban a crap like that'. A freaking Ministry of ******* science.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Tiring day today. It's been a long time since I had this many people coming i. and out of the house. Good thing that is that those who visited were more than welcome, didn't have to pretend.

Anyway, now I'm out with the family and cousins having a cold lemonade. Can't ask for more.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Tiring day today. It's been a long time since I had this many people coming i. and out of the house. Good thing that is that those who visited were more than welcome, didn't have to pretend.

Anyway, now I'm out with the family and cousins having a cold lemonade. Can't ask for more.

Sounds like you had a lot going on today. Sounds nice to just chill...in your case, you are literally doing it with cold lemonade xd

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is just like Gearbest. Doing their little frauds. They make this 'serious price cuts', where they 'lower' the prices as much as '80%'.

What they actuall do is this, I'll use OP 3T for example. They put a OnePlus 3T on a discounted list, place an 'original' price of 1000$, then make a serious 60% discount to 400$. What's sad is that people actually fall for it, unfortunately.
It's a bit more like 3rd party sellers are using Amazon to see the OnePlus 5 at an exorbitant rate because the phone just launched.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's freaking hot out here!
38d800981d0938a06f58743b8da21617.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The wedding prep is on and I'm over it (the prep that is).

It's getting so much closer though...whoa!

I'm looking forward to having a fun day this weekend, since it seems like I have only been doing massive prep every weekend.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Also I'm not sure if I have mentioned it here but me and my cousin will be sleeping in the same bed for 2 nights for the wedding days.

Mind you that I met this cousin a year ago and we don't really talk at all. She's not a bad person but she seems interested in the shiny things. My brother works in IT, which is shiny to her because money. My sister owns her own home, which is shiny to her too because home ownership. Me, I just work in a library and that's not even shiny. I can say that I'm NOT looking forward to this and I need to sell my 950 before all of this.

I could find a place to stay, sure but that means that she'll be sleeping around all of my stuff...and I don't trust her enough to be comfortable with such an arrangement.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Also I'm not sure if I have mentioned it here but me and my cousin will be sleeping in the same bed for 2 nights for the wedding days.

Mind you that I met this cousin a year ago and we don't really talk at all. She's not a bad person but she seems interested in the shiny things. My brother works in IT, which is shiny to her because money. My sister owns her own home, which is shiny to her too because home ownership. Me, I just work in a library and that's not even shiny. I can say that I'm NOT looking forward to this and I need to sell my 950 before all of this.

I could find a place to stay, sure but that means that she'll be sleeping around all of my stuff...and I don't trust her enough to be comfortable with such an arrangement.
Just don't get creeped out too much!
Enjoy the wedding!
Good luck.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Just don't get creeped out too much!
Enjoy the wedding!
Good luck.

I wouldn't, I just don't know about her. Thanks, I'll need your luck and I plan to enjoy the wedding for sure.

It's kind of odd that she said that my sister could pay her (cousin) to show her the dances for the wedding.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Got a couple of nice tips on what to do in Vancouver from a local a few minutes back. We are psyched for our trip.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I feel like I have failed my post quota this weekend so one more.

Now that I'm back on the SE, I am debating if I should get Silver or not (I currently have rose gold), and in this case, there would be a storage bump for sure. I'm a weirdo that has been fine with 16gb though, but I recently learned that app updates can make apps bigger. I have slightly under a year of AppleCare+ left so I know that transferring it should be just fine.

Just a musing. We'll see if I do it or not. I still like rose gold but the silver seems to be more of a versatile slate to me and it's always been. It even seems like silver ones are nowhere to be found even on Swappa.

Edit: Probably not going to do it. Makes more sense to possibly hold out for a refreshed version. Not going to update until apps I actually use on a regular basis lose support with this version of iOS.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel