WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Here let me fix that for you...

The whole running the country is to help his business.
The man said in a press conference that he could run both the country and his business at the same time.

There's your fix right there.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It did, at the time. I still remember her saying how big the 8X was for her at the time. It's why I suggested the SE.

I can totally relate to having that experience with a phone. That happened to me with the Lumia 640. I really liked that phone but I wished that it was smaller and not as wide. I think she'll probably enjoy the size of the SE a lot.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I can totally relate to having that experience with a phone. That happened to me with the Lumia 640. I really liked that phone but I wished that it was smaller and not as wide. I think she'll probably enjoy the size of the SE a lot.
She's as cheap with what she spends on her phone as Rue is with the number of times he prays daily.

We'll see how it goes.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

She's as cheap with what she spends on her phone as Rue is with the number of times he prays daily.

We'll see how it goes.

Haha! If she doesn't mind a carrier locked version or a used one, there are deals to be found. Let me know how that goes, I'm curious to know.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Haha! If she doesn't mind a carrier locked version or a used one, there are deals to be found. Let me know how that goes, I'm curious to know.
She'll likely want it new. I'll let you guys know what happens in a month or two.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

She'll likely want it new. I'll let you guys know what happens in a month or two.

The one that I bought and returned to cricket was $229.99 (locked to cricket, obviously) for a 64gb. If she goes for the "older" storage variants, that makes for even more of a deal.

Sounds good.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The one that I bought and returned to cricket was $229.99 (locked to cricket, obviously) for a 64gb. If she goes for the "older" storage variants, that makes for even more of a deal.

Sounds good.
I think a 32GB or better yet a 64GB is best.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why do I keep thinking of the Xperia X Compact? You know you're a little broken if you think about trying a phone and then returning it, but I have already tried this phone...

Edit: I probably keep thinking about it because it's the only one in its class that I can get. I have no access to the Galaxy A3 2017 (more so one that works here anyway). Still slightly curious about it.

On second thought, apparently Walmart has it (a seller there, that is) so maybe I will try it.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Why do I keep thinking of the Xperia X Compact? You know you're a little broken if you think about trying a phone and then returning it, but I have already tried this phone...

Edit: I probably keep thinking about it because it's the only one in its class that I can get. I have no access to the Galaxy A3 2017 (more so one that works here anyway). Still slightly curious about it.

On second thought, apparently Walmart has it (a seller there, that is) so maybe I will try it.
*Sigh*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb