WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Haha I figured that you would react that way.

False alarm because it was the wrong model. The only one that is the right model is more expensive than the X Compact is on Amazon, which sucks.

The time that it could get here is the time of the wedding days. Not going to have time to set up a phone so I'll wait it out.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Don't expect much difference with the battery life.

Wait, do you mean compared to the Mi Note 2 or in general? I meant like using it as a phone for what you do on a phone normally, along with calls and texts.

To me, it seems like using a phone as one is a great test to how the battery life is for you.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

G6+ has all the elements I like and has a set of compromises I'm more comfortable in making (dual camera + HiFi DAC + Qi + large internal storage and compromise is the LG UX and the screen to some degree).

If we were picking between G6 and HTC 11, I'd take the HTC, though. As much as I like to dual camera...I'd think HTC has the nicer screen and better performance and slightly better audio.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wait, do you mean compared to the Mi Note 2 or in general? I meant like using it as a phone for what you do on a phone normally, along with calls and texts.

To me, it seems like using a phone as one is a great test to how the battery life is for you.
My usage is different from some as I use my phone in spurts. If I were to use my phone for merely communication, I'd get a Key One. It's the added features like the camera and especially audio that I use a lot.

I do much of my multimedia on my tablet, when at home. I love the construction of the V20, but I may want something with the same feature set at a smaller footprint.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

My usage is different from some as I use my phone in spurts. If I were to use my phone for merely communication, I'd get a Key One. It's the added features like the camera and especially audio that I use a lot.

I do much of my multimedia on my tablet, when at home. I love the construction of the V20, but I may want something with the same feature set at a smaller footprint.
Ah okay, I see. That makes sense.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

In other phone related news, the buyer of my 950 finally got the phone today. It took exactly one week. It's good to know that shipping to Canada isn't as overwhelming as it seemed to be.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Thank you guys and girls for all the congrats :)

I love my Moto, it is such a great phone, it looks so cool with style shell on it. If only updates were a bit faster.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Thank you guys and girls for all the congrats :)

I love my Moto, it is such a great phone, it looks so cool with style shell on it. If only updates were a bit faster.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying it! Sounds like it was worth the wait.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Water outage at work (the whole campus)...we'll see what happens.

Edit: We are dismissed

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Water outage at work (the whole campus)...we'll see what happens.

Edit: We are dismissed
Good for you. Early weekend, I hope?

When we had water shortages, we had to play ball and deal. You'd be surprised how well you got to know the guys who drove the water trucks and their schedules...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Anyone heard what is happening in Hamburg because of G20 summit? Bloody hell, those are the people I hate the most, protesting against Putin, Trump by burning other people's cars and destroying other people's homes, bars, shops. Great job, I'm sure Trump will stop doing what he ia doing if you burn my car. Who are those people how are they still alive since they are so stupid I thought they would all be gone for good. It is not my problem and my car didn't do anything bad to you. Try doing that to me and you would go directly in my car you just burned so you would fry till death.

http://www.bild.de/regional/hamburg/g20-gipfel/die-schande-von-hamburg-52468244.bild.html

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good for you. Early weekend, I hope?

When we had water shortages, we had to play ball and deal. You'd be surprised how well you got to know the guys who drove the water trucks and their schedules...

Yep!

Wow that sounds intense. In our case, the water is managed by only one company for the whole area, which includes multiple towns and cities. I know how they go and it will be hours before anything is worked on.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Anyone heard what is happening in Hamburg because of G20 summit? Bloody hell, those are the people I hate the most, protesting against Putin, Trump by burning other people's cars and destroying other people's homes, bars, shops. Great job, I'm sure Trump will stop doing what he ia doing if you burn my car. Who are those people how are they still alive since they are so stupid I thought they would all be gone for good. It is not my problem and my car didn't do anything bad to you. Try doing that to me and you would go directly in my car you just burned so you would fry till death.

http://www.bild.de/regional/hamburg/g20-gipfel/die-schande-von-hamburg-52468244.bild.html
People always act like asshats when they go to protest. I like how the mayor of NYC decided to leave town for that when there is more pressing things to take care of. Talk about priorities, right?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yep!

Wow that sounds intense. In our case, the water is managed by only one company for the whole area, which includes multiple towns and cities. I know how they go and it will be hours before anything is worked on.
Yup. The water shortages is still ongoing at the house I grew up in. When you live in the middle of a plateau...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The struggle sounds very real to me.
Oh yeah. I don't miss those days. I remember when I first moved to NYC appreciating the fact I no longer had to deal with that...lifting buckets, rationing water. Granted, there are many other neighborhoods that didn't those issues...I just grew up in one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)