WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I honestly got out of the market but kept getting some interesting offers.

I'm going to watch the market for the G6+. The reason why that appeals to me is I love the wide angle lens on the V20, but some shots I took would have looked better with a narrow field of view and lens barrel disortion/fish eye look. If I were to be looking at more of an old school phone, I'd get a Key One instantly. But I still want to have the ability to do a few things so hardware wise the G6+ has what I want.

But you've got to find what works for you.
I can imagine that has been happening for you. I think you would have fun with a phone like the G6+ and all that it packs.

Yeah, that's really what I would like to do. Like fatclue_98 said earlier, it's hard to settle when I know that there's an opportunity to have what works best for me. It's just unfortunate that small options are basically reducing massively but I knew that I would be disappointed in myself for at least not taking this chance before it's permanently gone. That battery life is apparently great and that would be nice for someone like me.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

A decision has been made. My cousin will NOT be sleeping in my room. She will be sleeping in another room, which I'm glad for. I still give up my bed but it's for my dad's college friend and his wife and I'm okay with them.
When I was little, they offered us a place to sleep in their house even though they have 2 daughters, for one night.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ohh okay, I see. Sounds like you two are just ready to do it.

Are we ready to do it? Yes. Is everything in place? No.

There's a lot to be done before any idea of 'success' will come of this but truth is, this is about change in lifestyle as much as changing countries. We still need to develop a full plan but the first parts of it are straightforward. Find place to live in France. Minor renovations. Sell house in UK at same time. Move. Renovate some more.

After that we have other ideas but that's the starting point.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So we're set for the weekend.

Travel booked. Car booked. Accommodation booked. Unfortunately not that cheap but hey, that's life.

Estate agent booked. He was nice enough to meet us on his day off. :)

Weather is looking nice though... low 30C. :)

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So we're set for the weekend.

Travel booked. Car booked. Accommodation booked. Unfortunately not that cheap but hey, that's life.

Estate agent booked. He was nice enough to meet us on his day off. :)

Weather is looking nice though... low 30C. :)

Good luck!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

There's a lot to be done before any idea of 'success' will come of this but truth is, this is about change in lifestyle as much as changing countries. We still need to develop a full plan but the first parts of it are straightforward. Find place to live in France. Minor renovations. Sell house in UK at same time. Move. Renovate some more.

Sounds like it. I wish you the best with this process.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For anyone interested in science, climate and just has a general interest.

Larsen C ice shelf has broken off. It's a big iceberg! Not the biggest, but a good chunk. Approx 3600 square miles (5800 square kilometres).

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ahh I hate when sellers add signature confirmation without any heads up. I get it, but it's also a pain. Now I have to pay to hold the package at the post office. Here I was hoping that it will just sit in the locked mailbox but thanks to this signature, that's not going to happen. Friday isn't going to happen, Saturday no one will be present, and Monday isn't likely.

I do hope that this phone is worth it, since I recall hearing that after a number of attempts (3 I believe), it's sent back?

Oh I just realized something. They would probably leave a note and I could have used that note to get it...I feel silly now. On the flip side of that, how many attempts will it take for them to leave a note when I could just get it? Either way, I'll learn from this.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Good luck with everything! Do you have a job lined up?

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

For anyone interested in science, climate and just has a general interest.

Larsen C ice shelf has broken off. It's a big iceberg! Not the biggest, but a good chunk. Approx 3600 square miles (5800 square kilometres).

Wow. They had been watching this, right?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

"99% of Africans want children...we don't believe in being selfish" my dad on the way back home from the rehearsal.

Maybe that other stylist wasn't alone in her thoughts.

There was a conversation about one of the bridesmaids and about trying to understand why the husband left the country and their two kids. The kids are great and she's cool.

My brother was saying that that maybe he didn't want kids. This makes me wonder how many dudes had kids that they didn't want because they felt like they had to.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The rehearsal went well, I couldn't help but smile when my dad practiced walking my sister down the aisle.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Back at the hotel. 485 miles of driving just under 7 hours total. 3.5 hours at the supplier. The trip was worth it. These guys know what they're doing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss