WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow I just learned about Soundcloud shutting down in 50 days possibly

That sucks. From what I read, I can get it but that doesn't mean that I like it.

Edit: For me, it sucks because I use it for podcasts. It's the only universal app I know of. I hate podcast apps that are on just one platform.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My aunt, uncle (both are siblings of my mom) and my dad's long time friend and his wife are here. Where I'm sleeping isn't a bad gig, I would sleep here again. It is nice to see all of them again.

The new phone is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and of course, I'll be getting it on Monday. \o/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My aunt, uncle (both are siblings of my mom) and my dad's long time friend and his wife are here. Where I'm sleeping isn't a bad gig, I would sleep here again. It is nice to see all of them again.

The new phone is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and of course, I'll be getting it on Monday. \o/
Enjoy the wedding. Hope your sister stays hydrated, fed and gets some rest...the day will be exhausting (I'm sure the married folks here will confirm this)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The forum website has been running really slow lately... It's almost painful.

Also, not keen on the redesign either of the front page. Was so much nicer before.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Enjoy the wedding. Hope your sister stays hydrated, fed and gets some rest...the day will be exhausting (I'm sure the married folks here will confirm this)

Thank you! I will. I hope that she will too. She was so tired yesterday I'm really hoping that she gets through today okay. Today isn't as long as Saturday will be but still very important culturally.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thank you! I will. I hope that she will too. She was so tired yesterday I'm really hoping that she gets through today okay. Today isn't as long as Saturday will be but still very important culturally.
I'm sure it'll all work out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Gonna take the V20, paired with the Huawei watch, out for another test drive...this time, in mixed lighting conditions.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I want to buy some UK chocolate bars from a local shop that sells them. Yes, I know Cadbury's, but which ones? Should I get Dairy Milk, Boost, Chomp, Flake, Picnic, Twirl or something else?

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I must say, I like how the screen on the V20 handles blacks. But, like most LCDs, it handles greys like crap. Otherwise, it's a very clean panel.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

You're going to a Women's Beach Volleyball tournament for "work" . Nice try son. Have fun at "work" and pay attention to the task at hand.

Well, me and my friend were practically holding the whole thing together, it was more than just writing the results and watching girls, attractive girls, pretty girs, playing volleyball. And yeah, I definitely had fun at work :D.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Entrance exam's done. Preliminary results say I'm definitely in. And thanks to my dad's war status I'll have the free scolarship.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

About the exam. Don't know who was the guy, or the woman who made it, but I'm sure it's some kind of sadist. I'm definitely sure. The test was far from what it used to be the previous years. There were new math areas that were never included before, the standard areas were far too complex for 6 minutes per assignment, and on top of that there's the negative poins for every bad answer.

Needless to say, 80% of us have severely underachieved.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm pretty sure it's me and like, 10 other people in the whole world who manage to catch a cold in freaking July.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man, me and the battery on this V20 aren't friends. I know for sure I'd need to carry around a spare.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

The forum website has been running really slow lately... It's almost painful.

Also, not keen on the redesign either of the front page. Was so much nicer before.

Don't like the design either. As I previously said, not a huge fan of changes. Especially when something works just fine and then it's changed for no reason. I wasn't around for a while and when I got to WC, I was like, what the heck? Haven't used it for too long, but so far, doesn't really feel intuitive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb