WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Back from the beach

MORDQWI.jpg

and later to another just for the sunset

bmND9yf.jpg

No edits

...!!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Hey everyone, I have been quiet because this is the weekend of the wedding. At the moment, I have some time to kill because I'm waiting for her and her husband to wake up so we can check out.

Going to break the days into two separate posts. Speaking of posts, I plan to catch up soon, preferably on a computer. Both days went well though.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I am tired and sore from the chores. And am back on a red-eye flight to DC tonight. Getting too old for this.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I have work in the morning (and I'm tired) but I never sleep this early so be prepared for a couple of posts...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

One of the reasons why I was attracted to the Key One is that I wanted to go back to blogging in the go again, where I used to write drafts in the app and not always sit by the T100 to do it. It really sucks when you've got a large screen that gets chopped in half due to the damn keyboard. Still, the DAC on the V20 helps make the creative process a bit more manageable​ on the go. I'm keeping things to two entries a week right now, so it's not so bad...

Ooh I would have never guessed that this was one of your reasons for liking the KeyOne. That's a great point about the keyboard taking up half of the screen. It must be nice in the KeyOne to not have to deal with that much but I can get the struggle.

I like the two entries a week thing.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I've work in a company with two bosses, is, a brother and sister, who don't always see eye-to-eye... After the yearly appraisals and KPI are done, comes the handing out bonuses. ...

One of them would hand-write on the appraisals, say 2 months, or 3 months cos the staff is on his/her team and he/she deemed that's what you should get... Then the other would have his/her way and re-assess the appraisal...

And knowing most owners, the bonus won't be increased. He/she would amend the by adding " 1/ " ... so if you're on the good books of one of the siblings and was originally suppose to receive 2 months, would end up with a measly ½ month..

It's true, it's true....

...!!

This sounds tricky to deal with. I'm guessing that people are just used to those bosses being that way. It makes me wonder how interviews go, or is this just something that appears with bonuses..?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ooh I would have never guessed that this was one of your reasons for liking the KeyOne. That's a great point about the keyboard taking up half of the screen. It must be nice in the KeyOne to not have to deal with that much but I can get the struggle.

I like the two entries a week thing.
Used to do it as daily enteries but would sit down twice weekly to write, edit and schedule stuff in the heyday. Even now I do that...for example, the material coming out for the next four entries was written in two sit-downs - I did two pieces on Friday on the V20 at a Starbucks.

I found literally writing material daily was too cumbersome and pressure inducing for my tastes.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The French house we went to look at is in a lovely part of France. It doesn't have much in the way of tourist attractions but they're not that far away.

It's been nice being here. The house is in worse condition than a thought but it's not insurmountable. Just need to crunch the numbers and figure out the best course of action.

You really can't complain when you think of what you get for the money here. The renovation is going to end up being a marathon rather than a sprint.

Investing times. We haven't made an offer yet but we will once we have confirmed a couple of things.

Ooh location is very important. It sounds like this house might be worth it for you. I wish you good luck with the confirmation and having things work out in the desired way.

A marathon renovation can be a story and ideally, it would be less of a (financial) punch to do it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss