WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't jinx it...lol...

Haha...this is the only one that checks everything. In fact, I have ordered accessories and I never do that this early in the game.

Additionally, it has been shared (by a Chinese analyst who is usually right apparently) that there will/might not be no SE 2 so there's that. The only compromise that is just okay is the 16gb storage but I knew that going into trying this product.

Edit: I know myself and I'm willing to trade storage (hypothetically since my SE has the same storage) for a better front camera.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So in the last three days here I have had some interesting food in Puerto Rico. Couple of things stand out.
The rice and beans here are awesome, way better than any regular Mexican (read Sonoran) or Tex-Mex or fusion Mexican joints in the continental USA. Also today I had a variant on the beans - pigeon peas and squash with rice which were simply amazing. And I don't think folks in USA really know how to make a proper flan as well. I have had three pieces in three different locations and each one was superb!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

So in the last three days here I have had some interesting food in Puerto Rico. Couple of things stand out.
The rice and beans here are awesome, way better than any regular Mexican (read Sonoran) or Tex-Mex or fusion Mexican joints in the continental USA. Also today I had a variant on the beans - pigeon peas and squash with rice which were simply amazing. And I don't think folks in USA really know how to make a proper flan as well. I have had three pieces in three different locations and each one was superb!
Puerto Rican rice & beans (arroz con gandules) are alllllmost as good as their Cuban counterparts. Of course, I'm extremely biased. As for finding good flan, ya gotta come to the 305 mi amigo.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Puerto Rican rice & beans (arroz con gandules) are alllllmost as good as their Cuban counterparts. Of course, I'm extremely biased. As for finding good flan, ya gotta come to the 305 mi amigo.

Ha, ha. I am always up for good dessert especially Flan!
Next time in Miami, I will ping you - specifically for Flan and a Cubano.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Actually I am connecting via Miami tomorrow. Too short a layover to venture out of the airport. Any suggestions in the American Airlines terminal for good eats?
I can't remember if it's in the AA terminal or international but seek out "La Carreta". There's one inside of the TSA zone so you won't have to deal with those animals.

Sent from my Surface 3 on mTalk

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Watching a show where the lead dates in the dark. In this case, the people only meet in the light if it is mutual. It sounds really interesting and it could be fun to try out.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Watching a show where the lead dates in the dark. In this case, the people only meet in the light if it is mutual. It sounds really interesting and it could be fun to try out.
That could be interesting but also a bit odd. Although most people don't expect their dates to look perfect to them, of there is no physical attraction at all, that won't work. What happens if these people decide to meet in the light and find they are repulsed by each other?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That could be interesting but also a bit odd. Although most people don't expect their dates to look perfect to them, of there is no physical attraction at all, that won't work. What happens if these people decide to meet in the light and find they are repulsed by each other?

Hmm, that's a great question Laura. That would be awkward for sure.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I can't remember if it's in the AA terminal or international but seek out "La Carreta". There's one inside of the TSA zone so you won't have to deal with those animals.

Sent from my Surface 3 on mTalk
It's in Terminal D by Gate 38. I am flying out of Gate D14 but I have only 1 hour between the two flights. I'll see if I can swing by, if not next time.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

That was an issue back in my clubbing days. The clubs were dark and the only solution was to invite the prospect to the beach the next day. No hidden surprises. Yes, I was a complete dogggggg. Woof!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That was an issue back in my clubbing days. The clubs were dark and the only solution was to invite the prospect to the beach the next day. No hidden surprises. Yes, I was a complete dogggggg. Woof!

Haha. You will never catch me in a club. If I am in one, it is just because of a bachelorette party or an event is happening there.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Haha. You will never catch me in a club. If I am in one, it is just because of a bachelorette party or an event is happening there.

Over here they keep saying the younger generation is staying away from clubs these days. They still do the 'pub' but clubs are a dying breed.

Which is fine by me. I was never fond of the things myself.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay, finally one decent panorama shot from the hotel beach.
b08f0f62816cfc1d46f85a49d37cb086.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm starting to feel like I waited too long to do this search for a place. I have been doing it on and off but foolishy assumed that it would always be how it appeared a few weeks ago. The options aren't great lately. I hope that something meant for me will appear.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Over here they keep saying the younger generation is staying away from clubs these days. They still do the 'pub' but clubs are a dying breed.

Which is fine by me. I was never fond of the things myself.

I believe that. Pub/bar crawls are a thing I hear about still (not for me either, but just saying). My sister did the lounge thing a lot for a while after the clubbing. I'm just not that kind of girl who is into that scene. I would rather do other things to meet people.

There's also things like Tinder anyway for those who just want someone to lay with for a night...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmm, that's a great question Laura. That would be awkward for sure.

I'll have to agree with Laura here. Physical attraction is important. The idea of meeting people in the dark is nice to learn more about a person but if the attraction part isn't there (which is only natural as visual clues are part of our mating) then you're basically in a situation where you might like someone but not really interested in them.. so friends... maybe.

There's a show on here in the UK called First Dates. It's basically a blind date show where people meet at a restaurant for the first time. They're setup through the show based on their profiles. Some work, others don't. It's not a purposely mean show, thankfully, I think they do try to match people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077