WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We unfortunately live in a complicated world that's often repackaged into a sequences of binary duopolies.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is total BS. One post went into moderation again. WTF??? This new system on here is total garbage.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So forget that I guess. Just wanted to share. I guess someone doesn't want me to.

I've had enough now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So my digging so far has implied that it is possible to manually flash the V20'S upgrade. Now the devil is in the details. Think I'll try sometime tomorrow to see how I get on.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So the BEFORE pictures have finally been approved. So if you backtrack you can see those. I'll contact the mod who released those and ask if they will approve the next set I upload... sigh.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Seriously wow! Amazing work Rue! I bet the France home will look amazing once when you are done at some point down the line.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yesterday, I told my sister to check out the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the S7 Edge as well to tell me a preference for which one she likes. I hope that she does so that I can start to search for deals possibly, if any, especially since she prefers new phones (and Samsung at that).

Related, my aunt came with an iPad but no charger. I was looking at an iPad charger but it looks like they don't come with a lightning cable. Seriously?! I hope that I am seeing this wrong, but this asking for a charger to charge her iPad is making it hard for me to deal with this. Why does Apple do this? I think I might just order in a batch with the charger (one for her and one for me) and the cable, along with an iPod nano cable. I can't find my cable, which sucks because it needs a charge.

On second thought, I'll pass on one for myself unless I can find any of these things cheaper on Amazon...

Edit: Yes Amazon has much cheaper options for the cables, phew.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Haven't seen them in the Sprint stores I've walked into. I saw this one on the subway. Looks really good in person. Really nostalgic, but updated design.

Ooh that is so cool though. I can imagine that it looks really nice as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like the V20. I don't like its inconsistent battery life. I have a spare battery now.

Do I want to go back to the battery swapping life? Last time I did that, I owned a Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

Do I think a newer firmware will help? F no. More to consider indeed.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like the V20. I don't like its inconsistent battery life. I have a spare battery now.

Do I want to go back to the battery swapping life? Last time I did that, I owned a Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

Do I think a newer firmware will help? F no. More to consider indeed.
It reminds me a lot of the G4 - standby time is very good, but actual battery is is like turning on a faucet. I'm hopeful the newer firmware update will help, but I doubt it.

There's a lot to like here. The V20 definitely takes over the role the XL has a more fun to use camera (even though I think image quality the XL's main camera is better than the V20'S). Still more to think on.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It reminds me a lot of the G4 - standby time is very good, but actual battery is is like turning on a faucet. I'm hopeful the newer firmware update will help, but I doubt it.

There's a lot to like here. The V20 definitely takes over the role the XL has a more fun to use camera (even though I think image quality the XL's main camera is better than the V20'S). Still more to think on.
Ahh this sounds like a pain. That is going to be a tough decision. I can see this being a real annoyance though.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Bought an S7 edge for my sister from the cyber Monday sale at Best buy but I'm debating if I should return it or not.
She still has inlaws with her for this week and next. By that time though, the return period is up essentially.

Edit: Looking at the alternatives for my sister and where to get it from, I'll have to make a decision soon.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OFFSET