WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ah, going to see a place and after scheduling an appointment, I'm having second thoughts. It's not the place itself but the rules. Well, I'll find out how this works out later.

Went to the place but I'm debating it. The owner is willing to take a chance on me because of how I seem. The size is good and it's somewhat equal (as in not too far from either) between work and (future) school. I would have to do workarounds though because of rules, but the price is solid and I will have true privacy (but no overnight guests, which I wouldn't do anyway). Debating it. I need to talk it out with my sibling(s). I told them that I'm looking at the middle of the month or the end.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Dang this is tempting. It is refurbished but for $399, not a bad deal. Where was this a few weeks ago?!

https://www.androidcentral.com/ther...el-deals-available-woot-and-verizon-right-now

It's only for the 32gb in black though but still. Knowing what I know now, I could have gotten a dbrand and a spigen full screen protector, which would make the bezels appear like they are actually black and that would help me deal with the phone aesthetically.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay so Ireland trip is set. Now to send messages to friends in Poland and London.
Work Tue/Thu in Ireland
Fri/Sat - Berlin and Poland
Sat/Sun - London
Sun night late back in Los Angeles.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

My worlds are meeting! One of my favorite non-tech podcasts is talking about the Blackberry KeyOne. I am amused but whoa, didn't expect that at all. One of them want one and is seriously debating it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I decided that I just wanted to do this test of running the battery down and it won't die after nearly a day and a half of usage! This is interesting to me. It's finally at 4%.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Tomorrow is the last full day of my aunt and uncle being here. So much is going on, and I hope not to lose my head.

I haven't talked about them much because there wasn't anything to say. They were fine with respecting my space and also since they have each other, it works out.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Interesting article by Forbes. If true then it appears Microsoft is going to start treating PCs like mobiles.

Being a person who works in an industry where upgrading is the last thing the they like to do, this will make W10 even less attractive to large enterprise then it already is..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordon...-10-upgrade-free-problems-specs/#18eef2e84031
Wow, that's going to lose a lot of enterprise customers, who are the majority of Microsoft's customers, not consumers. 😞

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What tiring weekend... Still lots more to do though. Could use another month of weekends to be ready for the open house but that's not going to happen.

We've done a lot hopefully it's enough.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

On top of that the whole thing with moving to France and possibly Paris is mind bending... Sigh.

Too many things on the mind. I'm hoping next Saturday will sort out the UK. Then just need to sort out France.

At least there's options!

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

What tiring weekend... Still lots more to do though. Could use another month of weekends to be ready for the open house but that's not going to happen.

We've done a lot hopefully it's enough.
Hopefully it will be enough. May possible buyers be serious ones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb