WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I forgot how much work it takes to do a photo blog... nevermind two...SMH...still, it's been fun looking through the images. Some I've posted here, some I haven't.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I forgot how much work it takes to do a photo blog... nevermind two...SMH...still, it's been fun looking through the images. Some I've posted here, some I haven't.

You're brave to do two. I'm sure you have some great images though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You're brave to do two. I'm sure you have some great images though.
The food one I won't do as much and be more selective what I post, even though I may upload a ton of images for both.

I think the hardest part is setting up with the layout and such...that I didn't miss from doing the first time years ago. It was MUCH more tedious when I first started back then on WordPress.

Most likely I'll do a ton of drafts from the phone and review the images later on the PC before posting and schedule posts. We'll see.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Update:
1. Line is shutdown.
2. Experimental results did not solve the issue.
3. Running additional experiments now.
4. Fired up a new tool at a second vendor. Parts should only be available from new tool in October.
5. Things are gonna stay crappy for the next few months.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I decided to risk it in the face of possibly inclement weather and not take the spare V20 battery to the concert. But I'm leaving fully charged. We'll see how it goes.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I decided to risk it in the face of possibly inclement weather and not take the spare V20 battery to the concert. But I'm leaving fully charged. We'll see how it goes.

Please let us know how this goes! Everything really. When you get a chance, that is of course. No rush.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So the S7 Edge I bought for my sister dropped $50 today (from what I paid for it last week) on the Best Buy site and that made me feel sad because $50 is noticeable. Told my brother about it and he suggested the price match thing. Called them and I got $53 back (that amount includes tax)! I'm really pleased about that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Please let us know how this goes! Everything really. When you get a chance, that is of course. No rush.
Concert was good. Chic and Earth, Wind, and Fire were exactly as advertised. Nile Rodgers makes it seem so easy on guitar when the dude is just uber talented. We both had a good time.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So from a photographer ends...I've got mixed feelings about the V20. I don't like it in non-bright situations - wide angle or main camera. It loses a lot of sharpness of me in those situations. I took some pictures of food and the concert and they came out OK but not good enough for me to post.

In terms of video, i wasn't able to extract the type of videos I wanted picture wise. The GF'S Note 5 did just fine...zoom was good and video image was was on point. Video audio was where the V20 shone again...it was like i was back at the concert.

I'm not sure if it is my unfamiliarity with the camera or the current software, I just like this camera less when the lighting isn't good. My problem is I like to take a lot of shots when the lighting isn't good. I hope my opinion can change, but this is where I liked the Nokia approach under Windows phone where they would update their high end cameras after launch.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Sup guys!

How's everyone doing?

Been busy as usual here.. with work you know, and gaming on my free time.

The Quake Champions Beta just got another update and is getting better and better.

Also PUBG (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Early access) has got me totally hooked!

And finally Hello Games who created No Man's Sky, has an awesome ARG going on called Waking Titan that the GF and I have been following. It's all part of an upcoming update that's got everyone (including myself) all hyped up...

The new PC hardware is doing the trick for the time being...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh, and does anyone know of a good program/app that'll allow me to extract/save just the audio track(s) from a YouTube video?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm babysitting my cat at my next door neighbour. He was kind enough to let us use his place while he's away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss