WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Cat had settled down. I'm just waiting now. Bored.

We decided that my wife would handle the viewings. I'm simply too honest... I'm bound to say something silly.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So from a photographer ends...I've got mixed feelings about the V20. I don't like it in non-bright situations - wide angle or main camera. It loses a lot of sharpness of me in those situations. I took some pictures of food and the concert and they came out OK but not good enough for me to post.

In terms of video, i wasn't able to extract the type of videos I wanted picture wise. The GF'S Note 5 did just fine...zoom was good and video image was was on point. Video audio was where the V20 shone again...it was like i was back at the concert.

I'm not sure if it is my unfamiliarity with the camera or the current software, I just like this camera less when the lighting isn't good. My problem is I like to take a lot of shots when the lighting isn't good. I hope my opinion can change, but this is where I liked the Nokia approach under Windows phone where they would update their high end cameras after launch.
Aww man, that sounds challenging.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Sup guys!

How's everyone doing?

Been busy as usual here.. with work you know, and gaming on my free time.

The Quake Champions Beta just got another update and is getting better and better.

Also PUBG (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Early access) has got me totally hooked!

And finally Hello Games who created No Man's Sky, has an awesome ARG going on called Waking Titan that the GF and I have been following. It's all part of an upcoming update that's got everyone (including myself) all hyped up...

The new PC hardware is doing the trick for the time being...
Hey Ed, good to hear from you!

Glad to hear that your new PC hardware is working out for you and that it's good.

Usual stuff here for me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news, it appears we've sold our house at the asking price with the conditions we've set.

It's always nice when someone really likes your place.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

In other news, it appears we've sold our house at the asking price with the conditions we've set.

It's always nice when someone really likes your place.
Whoa, congrats!!!

Sounds like France is happening! Doubly so now. You got the house down over there and now you got the house down over here too.

How does it feel?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good to hear. Sounds like things once this sale closes will accelerate very quickly for you.
The completion date is December 1st but we may move sooner if I get a job. It's sort of a moving target but there is a date we need to work with now.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

ATT U Verse customer service is horrible for internet connectivity issues.
So they are going to send a technician out on Monday to troubleshoot the internet connectivity issues. My half day is going to be wasted babysitting the tech support guy around the house.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looking through my 920 pictures for the blog puts a smile on my face...you'll see what I mean soon enough.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The completion date is December 1st but we may move sooner if I get a job. It's sort of a moving target but there is a date we need to work with now.
Hey, at least you've got traction on your plans...good news all around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion