WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

These look great on my S8. Look totally washed out on my 24" monitor at work.
I haven't had a chance to look on a large screen yet. I'm hoping to get to that today.

These were done with the panorama app and I didn't play with the settings so not sure what resolution it was shooting at.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I've been following this whole thing in the USA about the statutes.

I don't think I've ever read so many false equivalence statements in comments as I have with any other thing that's been in the news.

I've come to the conclusion that there are a lot of ignorant people in the world and it's scarier than thought.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I've been following this whole thing in the USA about the statutes.

I don't think I've ever read so many false equivalence statements in comments as I have with any other thing that's been in the news.

I've come to the conclusion that there are a lot of ignorant people in the world and it's scarier than thought.
Take your pick:

https://youtu.be/E8s_we4x3tk

Or

https://youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg

(To be applied to different parts of this)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Take your pick:

(To be applied to different parts of this)

I have to say the way Axle Rose looked in the video I always thought it was amusing though I know he was trying to make a point. I remember when that song came out.

Never saw the Reese commercial before. They don't really sell those things here. i think I must be slow today...

I think getting rid of the statues is a great idea. I just wonder what they're going to do about Stone Mountain Georgia...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I have to say it feels weird to me to not be researching/seeking the next phone and I can't help but wonder if this is how iPhone users feel, with only having one release to look forward to in a year.

While I'll be looking forward to the SE 2, the wait for it doesn't feel painful.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got back from dropping kid off at first day of school.
Very interesting set of kids at the shared table. There are 4 sets of 6 kids at the table in the class.
The table where my kid sits there are 3 kids of Indian descent and 3 that are Hispanic and seemed like it was because all the last names are in the bottom 4th of the alphabet :)

Interesting to see the rotation patterns with the classes. Friends from 2015 are now back in the same class. On average 4-5 kids from each class carry over.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I can attest to that. I'm sure there's humidity in that as well.

Yup... humidity is usually in the upper 70s or higher, but we're used to those levels... and erm, air conditioning!! It much cooler at night.

... !

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

It's past midnight. Had an awesome ½ hour session of tear inducing foot reflexology followed by an hour of relaxing body massage... I'm floating...

... !

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My eyes are red from trying to get information on a PTFE coating. Why do suppliers have to be so difficult!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb