WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have to say the way Axle Rose looked in the video I always thought it was amusing though I know he was trying to make a point. I remember when that song came out.

Never saw the Reese commercial before. They don't really sell those things here. i think I must be slow today...

I think getting rid of the statues is a great idea. I just wonder what they're going to do about Stone Mountain Georgia...
This is the part where I didn't mean to put a Reese's commercial. I meant to put this:

https://youtu.be/mYKWch_MNY0

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So some Essential Phone reviews are out on Android Central and The Verge has a video out (Android Authority has a hands-on). Thoughts?

The design and the fact that there's all that screen in a phone actually shorter than the Pixel sounds nice, but the tradeoff for that price is not nice to me. Maybe down the line it could be fun to try one.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

No Essential Phone for me. I just can't get past the front facing camera taking a bite out of the top middle of the screen.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Due to some last minute ads, I was able to score two tickets to see Mariah Carey and Lionel Richie earlier. The summary: Lionel killed it as the headline act, and outside of three really good renditions, Mariah delivered more diva behavior during her set than actual singing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

On a side note, the mics on the V20 are killer. We were in the nose bleed seats and while the video was so-so, the mics would pick up commentary from the GF over the stage audio. On those commentary free clips, it was pretty loud and clear, too loud in some cases.

I tested out both the Google camera app and the LG on on the newer software. HDR+ in the Google app was really nice, giving some quality pictures. Video was good too. I still liked the LG app though because you've got more to work with to tweak how you want.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Laura, keep an eye on XDA, as they've started to open up the V20's second screen for more 3rd party apps - no root required. That and the ported Google camera app now working on S820 and S821 chip phones are my favorite recent V20 developments to watch...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Due to some last minute ads, I was able to score two tickets to see Mariah Carey and Lionel Richie earlier. The summary: Lionel killed it as the headline act, and outside of three really good renditions, Mariah delivered more diva behavior during her set than actual singing.
That's great! I've always liked Lionel.🎶🎤

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I put a tempered glass screen protector on my V20 today. I'm happy with it.

I also got an extra USB 3.0 to USB-C cable. I think I'm set now with accessories, as I've also gotten a case and a spare battery.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Laura, keep an eye on XDA, as they've started to open up the V20's second screen for more 3rd party apps - no root required. That and the ported Google camera app now working on S820 and S821 chip phones are my favorite recent V20 developments to watch...
Thanks! I've seen that about the second screen and the Google Camera app. 😊

Perhaps I'll play with that this weekend.

I still need to do something interesting to play with the camera. I've been busy this week and haven't had a chance to get out and about.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ooh sounds like a nice time. Glad that Lionel made it worth it.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I spotted this cute dog outside a coffeehouse.

6d2dd5892a1abf9ba68c2040b7209d96.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)