WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ahh my hairstylist told me that I have a few strands of grey hair before. He wasn't messing with me. I found one tonight

Bummer, I'm only 27. Not 28 yet.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Quick observation before I crash for the day. The Pixel runs so much smoother than the S8 even on the older hardware.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

My home trip coming to an end. Big family celebrations, meeting up with old school mates, food glorious food. Didn't step into the shopping mall once, that's like a new experience for me!!

Things change so fast, buildings sprout up, the seaside is disappearing as massive land reclamation is in progress. My mum residence has become unliveable with the noisy construction going on around the house. She moved out to a new neighbourhood. It's quite a challenge for a 90 yr old.

Until Christmas then...

... !

Last edited:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Ahh my hairstylist told me that I have a few strands of grey hair before. He wasn't messing with me. I found one tonight

Bummer, I'm only 27. Not 28 yet.

Don't sweat it, hair is so overrated anyway. You see young guys in their 20s and 30s shaving their heads, I get it for free. If it makes you feel any better, my wife was hitting the Clairol before your age. Age is just a number.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's funny... I'm looking for a job in France but get offered one in the Netherlands. What are the odds?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Don't sweat it, hair is so overrated anyway. You see young guys in their 20s and 30s shaving their heads, I get it for free. If it makes you feel any better, my wife was hitting the Clairol before your age. Age is just a number.

Haha at the " I get it for free" xd

That does make me feel a little bit better. I'm tempted to pluck it though but the pain isn't worth the tradeoff. Just going to tuck it behind other hair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb