WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For some reason I am up early. So I will go and check out the hype about the V30 as well.

Checked out the hype and I think I am liking it so far. Just need to wait to see if the pricing is not as hideous as the Note 8.

Speaking of Note 8, TMO is back with it's BOGO shenanigans. I am hoping something like that shows up for the V30.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Checked out the hype and I think I am liking it so far. Just need to wait to see if the pricing is not as hideous as the Note 8.

Speaking of Note 8, TMO is back with it's BOGO shenanigans. I am hoping something like that shows up for the V30.

Yeah it sounds great. LG seems to have done really well this time.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Yeah it sounds great. LG seems to have done really well this time.
I'll pass on the V30, since I just got a V20. Also, I would've wanted a removable battery on the V30. That's one reason I chose the V20, and I do have a second battery in case I need it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Well, you get to skull right without impunity, so enjoy it.

I'm sure you'll do just fine when the classes start.

Yeah, the skulling era is done. Can't make a fool out of professors anymore. For the most part probably.

I just hope there won't be any problems. I'll completely devote myself to college.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I did forget to mention one minor tidbit from my London trip.
Was very happy to see a variety of devices with people - not just iPhone which is usually the case here in the USA.
Saw a multitude of Android devices - Moto, Huawei, Sony, Samsung, Google Pixel. Actually the girl next to me on the short flight from Dublin to London had the exact same Google Pixel as mine.

And surprise, surprise I saw a few Lumia devices as well. Guy in front of me at Buckingham Palace watching the changing of the guard ceremony had a Lumia 950. Another guy at Big Ben asked me to take his picture and he had a Lumia 650. Saw one more guy with a red Lumia 920 at the Museum of Natural History which was quite a bit of a shock.

Didn't know USA was that monotone when it comes to phones. I knew Apple holds majority of the market, but didn't know it was that much.

Here in third world part of Europe, you can see everything, like literally everrything. From previously mentioned iPhones and Androids, to ancient dumb phones such as Nokias and Sony Ericssons.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Didn't know USA was that monotone when it comes to phones. I knew Apple holds majority of the market, but didn't know it was that much.

Here in third world part of Europe, you can see everything, like literally everrything. From previously mentioned iPhones and Androids, to ancient dumb phones such as Nokias and Sony Ericssons.
Yup USA is pretty much iPhone land. At least at my work and in and around LA. I go to meetings and I am the only one 99% of the time without an iPhone. It's a sad state of affairs.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Yup USA is pretty much iPhone land. At least at my work and in and around LA. I go to meetings and I am the only one 99% of the time without an iPhone. It's a sad state of affairs.
East coast is not much different than the West coast. Miami is overrun with iPhones too.

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

At least the money's going to the home company. Mostly.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

East coast is not much different than the West coast. Miami is overrun with iPhones too.

Sent from my HP Elite x3 on mTalk

Same for my area, which I have noticed but maybe a little less iPhone. I would say 85% iOS for sure, the rest Android...and the rare WP.

The percentage is wrong but most of my contacts have iPhones. The ones that don't have Samsung Galaxy S series or the Note series or a lower end one. A few have non Samsung Androids.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I see mostly Samsung phones of some type, followed by iPhones. I haven't seen a Windows Phone or a BlackBerry in over 2 years. I've never seen an Android BlackBerry device at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos