WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

On the Zenfone 6 hype train. I'd love to get one of my friends back home one. He's got 40 million numbers so as a pure work phone, it's be awesome for him to have a true dual Sim and microSD slot on a big *** battery.

Would I own one personally? Yes. Especially if this was in my uber pack rat days of having only one phone. Would I buy one now? Nope. I would trade my G7+ for one though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

On the Zenfone 6 hype train. I'd love to get one of my friends back home one. He's got 40 million numbers so as a pure work phone, it's be awesome for him to have a true dual Sim and microSD slot on a big *** battery.

Would I own one personally? Yes. Especially if this was in my uber pack rat days of having only one phone. Would I buy one now? Nope. I would trade my G7+ for one though.
My same friend would LOVE these gaming phones - especially the Asus ROG and the Nubia Red Magic 3. If he got the 30th year edition Zenfone 6 with the 12GB RAM +512 GB ROM model, he'd **** a brick and put a G Cam port plus a 512GB card in it. He was an old school ROM flashaholic, so he'd fill that thing up with all sorts of bits.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like that there's little battery anxiety on the Mate 20 Pro. With my current usage I could use it as a daily driver by charging it every two days.

Still a nice phone but with having used it as a daily driver all week, my initial comments remain unchanged.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That was a nice surprise. The pictures look great too.
Thanks. Huawei was doing some nice stuff in the camera dept on Android until Tio Don dragged them into the ******* match with Chairman Xi. Some shots can be a bit too oversharpened, but it's a nice camera to use.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Huawei prices on swappa are in the toilet. That's the biggest reason why I'm not selling mine.

My first choice would have been a Mate RS. While being a semi suped up P20 pro, I just liked a lot of the design elements on that phone more than the Mate 20 Pro. But the Mate has the best spec package overall, especially since it's newer.

I kinda wish I hadn't bought my mate prior to this ****storm as a cheapskate, but I feel it for those trying to sell Huawei phones right now.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Looks like an invasion has taken place in Madrid..
Gonna be a heck of a game

14f0278b449ae94d2adaf1c200848197.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What?! I have credit there
I guess I have to find a way to burn through it. The account I have it on has never been connected to a phone, since I used another one for phones.
I connected my work email to the work phone, so we will see what happens.

I think my Android account was what I used to use for Apple, but it's been so long that I don't remember. Once my hard drive lost all my adult apps I used to have, iOS got less interesting.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I connected my work email to the work phone, so we will see what happens.

I think my Android account was what I used to use for Apple, but it's been so long that I don't remember. Once my hard drive lost all my adult apps I used to have, iOS got less interesting.
See, that was smart of you. I had this account before I ever owned a smartphone and that was the way I bought music when I first started college.

I used to ask for gift cards so the credit is there. I guess I'll need to buy some music and rent some movies/media.

Also restoring from iCloud isn't as good as it is doing it from iTunes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

See, that was smart of you. I had this account before I ever owned a smartphone and that was the way I bought music when I first started college.

I used to ask for gift cards so the credit is there. I guess I'll need to buy some music and rent some movies/media.
I used to have multiple accounts all over the place. Now I use two to manage my phones - one of my android services and one for my MSFT services.

I have other email accounts I use for...emails and the blog. But the two I just mentioned are what I use for my tech exclusively.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I used to have multiple accounts all over the place. Now I use two to manage my phones - one of my android services and one for my MSFT services.

I have other email accounts I use for...emails and the blog. But the two I just mentioned are what I use for my tech exclusively.
That's the same way I handle my tech devices.

I haven't had iTunes for years. I created an account just to get the free songs that Starbucks gave away on those iTunes cards in the stores. Once I got all the free songs I deleted my iTunes account and deleted iTunes from my PC. ITunes for Windows was a bloated mess and a memory hog even back then. I never tried iTunes again since then. Amazon worked better for me for buying mp3.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

I had a iTunes account when I got a free ipod shuffle years and years ago. Neither was to my liking.. Hhmmm

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So yesterday I decided to get older by a year.

We went to Paris for lunch and a bit of a walk around.

Still learning about the place. Lots to see still.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So here's lunch.

Though veganism isn't huge in France, Paris is getting more restaurants and so are other big cities. This place appeared fancier online than what it was in person. But the food was good. That's all that matters.

So in order: avocado egg, a curry and a strawberry dessert.

All were delicious.
c4440c345bbadc682731087b43776a33.jpg
6e29912072084bc20521cf54a7d79410.jpg
d1bdcbaf265d6e3f69c879cd77470708.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05