WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I had rented a modem from Spectrum but purchased my own modem from Amazon and dropped off the the rental unit at a Spectrum office. It's saved me more money, since I've been using it for over two years and don't pay the modem rental charge any more.
My old setup was my own modem and router separately and that ran fine. I replaced the gf's router but she still uses the ISP's modem. If she gets the all in one, she'll send that modem back. Maybe I'll tell her to ship this router home to someone there who could use it.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I need a new mousetrap.
Just don't trap this mouse of mine.
1392f6430e9e76c0165c84d702cb112c.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That ain't news. The debt is CRUSHING for some.

You're correct but actually leaving the country as a whole and not coming back is a lot. It is really a problem that he felt the need to do this because of the situation. I really do understand why some don't consider higher ed for the cost of it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You're correct but actually leaving the country as a whole and not coming back is a lot. It is really a problem that he felt the need to do this because of the situation. I really do understand why some don't consider higher ed for the cost of it.
They usually cannot come back, as they're as see out if they do. It's a lot to give up, but some felt it necessary to go that far.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey all, so what was the general reaction to that new Apple Cheese grater Mac Pro?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey all, so what was the general reaction to that new Apple Cheese grater Mac Pro?

Hey, been a long time!

Reaction - Ridiculously Expensive! Looks a lot more like a cheese grater than ever! That monitor stand is a ridiculous price!

I'm still trying to get my head around the prices....

You'd have to be a pure Apple fan to want one of those Macs and of course in need of that kind of power.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss