WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I stick with the stock launcher mainly because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to change it.
I'm getting lazy like that these days too. I use that projectile vomit that's the stock launcher on the Mate 20 Pro. I still like a good 3rd party launcher though, with Nova and Niagara being my two preferred.

(it's not THAT horrible, just wanted to be dramatic).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm semi looking forward to the new wireless headphones. I shouldn't have been so lazy and ordered the color I wanted, instead of getting stuck with using the white color.

I'll be relieved when the new all in one arrives, as I'm getting tired of hearing the gf complain when the current setup freezes.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I have some feelings for someone who is a friend of mine but it might be unrequited so I'm wrestling with them a little bit.

By a bit, I mean that it is on my mind and I think about it but it isn't weighing me down. Unlike how I was the last time this happened years ago, I'm not a hot mess around them. I do feel like the feelings are kind of pointless though for some reasons.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm semi looking forward to the new wireless headphones. I shouldn't have been so lazy and ordered the color I wanted, instead of getting stuck with using the white color.

I'll be relieved when the new all in one arrives, as I'm getting tired of hearing the gf complain when the current setup freezes.

Let us know how it treats you when you get it!

I hope the all in one comes in soon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I should be looking forward to time off in a few weeks but with another programmatic change coming up, you can guess that even time lacks the same thrill as it used to.

I'm not miserable at my profession. I'm not unhappy about the clients I work with. It's just that the work in the current program I'm in is emotionally exhausting and management are longstanding experts in the ancient arts of the persistent cluster****.

It makes an incredibly difficult job more demanding than it needs to be. It's ready a great responsibility working with the clients I have - programmatic mismanagement is a distraction I don't need.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

By a bit, I mean that it is on my mind and I think about it but it isn't weighing me down. Unlike how I was the last time this happened years ago, I'm not a hot mess around them. I do feel like the feelings are kind of pointless though for some reasons.
So, is it preferable to be a cooler or cold mess instead of being a hot mess?

I saw this comment earlier and was waiting before replying. The best analogy I can say is that "there are lots of paintings out there that I like, lust after and can greatly appreciate - but it's not every artwork I want to take home to hang up in my house."

It happens. If you feel it's worth the risk, you'll explore it. If you feel it isn't, you won't. It sounds simple; all the emotionally handwringing you're doing is to help you pick between those two choices.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Let us know how it treats you when you get it!

I hope the all in one comes in soon.
They both are to show up tomorrow. The GF was ready to return the ISP modem instantly and I had to remind her to wait first to ensure the new setup runs smoothly.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So, is it preferable to be a cooler or cold mess instead of being a hot mess?

I saw this comment earlier and was waiting before replying. The best analogy I can say is that "there are lots of paintings out there that I like, lust after and can greatly appreciate - but it's not every artwork I want to take home to hang up in my house."

It happens. If you feel it's worth the risk, you'll explore it. If you feel it isn't, you won't. It sounds simple; all the emotionally handwringing you're doing is to help you pick between those two choices.

LOL @ the cooler mess. I am amused by that. For me, yes it is better. I was told that one of the things is when you feel comfortable around them. That's a nice analogy, thank you for sharing that.

The issue is that we are really connected so that can be tough. It's true though. I don't feel comfortable sharing the levels of connection publicly but I'll consider what you said. I can believe that my therapist will probably tell me a similar thing tonight, lol.

Edit: Also what makes this interesting that my intersections of interests and lifestyle aren't as common to find together outside of myself. I don't need all of them to match but the ones that do are either important, cool and/or fun.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So at work, we are building a Human Rights collection and this just came in. While MIA is probably very familiar with what this looks like, I'll like to read it.
be5b888417c581fcc1f3d7b4fabaa396.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I should be looking forward to time off in a few weeks but with another programmatic change coming up, you can guess that even time lacks the same thrill as it used to.

I'm not miserable at my profession. I'm not unhappy about the clients I work with. It's just that the work in the current program I'm in is emotionally exhausting and management are longstanding experts in the ancient arts of the persistent cluster****.

It makes an incredibly difficult job more demanding than it needs to be. It's ready a great responsibility working with the clients I have - programmatic mismanagement is a distraction I don't need.

From what you share (here and the blog), there's no way I would not believe this. Management should do better with this issue as it sounds like they aren't helping anyone here with the ways they are doing things.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm working through the part of the job I don't like. One of my long-term clients passed on late last night.

It ain't easy being green indeed.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

From what you share (here and the blog), there's no way I would not believe this. Management should do better with this issue as it sounds like they aren't helping anyone here with the ways they are doing things.
I work in social services. Cluster**** management is standard operating procedure. It just doesn't make dealing with it any easier.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So at work, we are building a Human Rights collection and this just came in. While MIA is probably very familiar with what this looks like, I'll like to read it.
be5b888417c581fcc1f3d7b4fabaa396.jpg
Those same folk care even less about brown folks with said challenges, if I play on the title of the book.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I pulled out the tool kit...and the tool I needed to use was too short and too cheap. SMH. Back to the reel, as I need to find the right one separately.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Those same folk care even less about brown folks with said challenges, if I play on the title of the book.

Sadly, they don’t even look at the color of your skin anymore. If your last name isn’t the “right” shade, you’re ******.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see that LG is finally releasing 9.0. Nothing on my G7+ yet. Nothing for the V35 either, as I have to manually update that.

I thought about the V40 at one point, but I wanted something a little smaller. Plus, I wanted the 128/6 model, which is like the G7+.

Oh LG, the knucklehead stuff you do...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I pulled out the tool kit...and the tool I needed to use was too short and too cheap. SMH. Back to the reel, as I need to find the right one separately.
My good tools are in storage. So I'm returning "los instrumentos barato" to see if I can get a better set. Hopefully, I can get this repair done next week once the new tools are here. The battery swap looks simple enough and if it works out, I'll have my Gear Sport back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss