WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If you want some good resources at all I will happily point you in the right direction. We've found out recently that there's stuff going around claiming to be permaculture but isn't.

I know you're just at the beginning and have lots of work to do but if you're interested you might find permaculutre a good way of doing things. It's the way we're doing our farm.

OK Rue.
That would be interesting to read up.
I come from agriculture background with more than a dozen years in cocoa cultuvation as well as IT/admin side of oil palm plantations.... but not enough actual hands experience on farming per se

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Meanwhile
A car on the hill.... finally!!

It sure beats walking up and down the steep roads with heavy loads. It'll mean less calorie burned and lower cardiac workout, but I guess I'll survive.

eebfe8216dd523c6de5b1dbbdd63c28e.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

OK Rue.
That would be interesting to read up.
I come from agriculture background with more than a dozen years in cocoa cultuvation as well as IT/admin side of oil palm plantations.... but not enough actual hands experience on farming per se
I'll send it by private message unless anyone else is interested.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

https://www.phonearena.com/news/Sony-Xperia-1R-5K-display-leak_id117563

Hey Rue, more of your favorite mobile talk. If this is going to be what we thought was the X 2, that will be interesting. I know Sony will price it at a Sony price, but I'm curious to see how much they will want for it.

They'd be smart not to price it too higher than the X 1, but this IS Sony...
What? Sony smart? What's that?

I saw that today and read the article. Interesting. This will likely be the phone my wife will get.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You remember that cluster**** of a MTA train situation I walked into a few weekends ago? Well...

It's happened again! And during Friday PM rush hour to boot! Very exciting!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll send it by private message unless anyone else is interested.
I tried to send you a message but it wouldn't let me.

So here's the information.

Here's a link to start with. It's run by one of the guys who created permaculture back in the early 70s.

This will give you an idea of the overall principles and ethics of permaculture.

I know some good YouTube stuff as well.

But start here. It will at least tell you if you're interested.

How sustainable do you want to be?

https://permacultureprinciples.com

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

I tried to send you a message but it wouldn't let me.

So here's the information.

Here's a link to start with. It's run by one of the guys who created permaculture back in the early 70s.

This will give you an idea of the overall principles and ethics of permaculture.

I know some good YouTube stuff as well.

But start here. It will at least tell you if you're interested.

How sustainable do you want to be?

https://permacultureprinciples.com
Thanks Rue

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Still waiting for the first 9.0 .kdz file to be posted online so I can do the manual update for the V35.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Don’t be too convinced it’s the Fitbit. I had nothing but trouble with a Nokia 6, 6.1 and 7.1 when it came to Bluetooth. My Ionic has never had pairing issues like it did with the Nokias. Surprisingly, Samsungs were hit or miss but usually good. Sonys and iPhones are “buttah”.
I think you're partially right. My first band was a Garmin Vivosport, which I bought from a techgadget shop thinking it would be easy to get paired, it could not with either my Lumia 950XL nor the good wife's Vivo V7.
After more undersuccessful tries at the shop, they offered me similar priced Fitbit Charge2... which had a breeze to be paired.

Months later, I got the Garmin Vivosmart (Music) for the missus. This time there was no Bluetooth issues with either of our phones.
I got to keep the Charge2 that works very well... that is until I sneaked out to a Noki8.1 .
The work around is to keep it paired and update the data to the SIM-less Lumia, and read all the info on the Nokia.
Another negative is not being able to get the GPS to work

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sounds like the food isn't the only thing being baked lol
Probably the guests too. It's my attending's annual BBQ. I made some sorrel to take along.

As it's a casual BBQ, I'm taking the V35. Once a few things are settled, I'd like to add a Galaxy watch to the collection. I'll pair that with the V35 and the S3 classic with the Mate 20 Pro.

After that, I'll be square. Of course I'm always out to try a 9 Pureview or XZ3 or XZ2 Premium or something like that, but I'm not actively looking for one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb