WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Just to be clear with regards to the sports thing.

I'm not referring to the athletes. I have no objection to people making a living playing sports. The amount of money they get is questionable...

I'm referring to general culture around sports and the fact major leagues don't really support minor leagues even though they have the money to do so. That's part of my issue. Lots of minor leagues struggle.

As for good stories about sports you can find equally bad stores about sports and it's culture and the negative impacts. There's really no point arguing that one. It would just be back and forth and I really don't want to argue about it.

I personally find no joy in sports and prefer to spend my time and money doing other things I find more fulfilling. That's just me.

Everyone is entitled to do what they want.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Manual mode. Note that it blew the sky out like a Chrissy Tiegen twitter clapback, causing me to tweak the settings pre shot. Also, there's no telephoto access in manual either. 20190915_113154.jpeg20190915_113201.jpeg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
All in all, I like LG camera app to use. I know for video I trust it a lot. For stills, I may add on Open Camera here, especially if I can access all lenses. I know that there's some G cam ports with the dual lens and maybe triple lens support, but I ain't trying to do the extras to make those work.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
All in all, I like LG camera app to use. I know for video I trust it a lot. For stills, I may add on Open Camera here, especially if I can access all lenses. I know that there's some G cam ports with the dual lens and maybe triple lens support, but I ain't trying to do the extras to make those work.
Have you tried manual ISO and manual exposure yet?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
In other fish news, we've been down to four for the past six weeks. I finally decided to add a digital thermometer and a second secondary light. They dislike the overhead primary lights so I don't use that anymore. So far, they're adjusting to the two lights. I have them both on a late evening kinda orange.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So, Mr. Clue, our teams are 0-4. Maybe they traded the Dolphins defense for future considerations? Meanwhile, in Duvall County, it's another scene of the star DB in a contract year yelling at the head coach. I know Ramsey doesn't like losing, but if he keeps it up, he's not playing for us next year - no matter how talented he is. The Giants look like giants ant eaters.

At least Lamar Jackson looks great. And the Bucs are a .500 team. Carolina looks lost and Drew Brees is hurt. And if the Jets win tomorrow night, Laura might be saying "same old Browns". Hell of a start to the season, eh?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Dataplan used to cost a bomb & I was conscientious of how much data I'd use. Always though shut data plan wouldn't be sufficient!!
My monthly plan is 40gb and the next cycle is tomorrow..

e90f0984456c2c929882e604d78a13e4.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So those pictures are one direction of Étretat the other gives a more realistic idea of what it's like. I can only imagine it was pretty busy during summer holidays.

DSC_1151-01.jpg

DSC_1147-01.jpg

DSC_1093-01.jpg

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Also realised something about the camera.

In 16:9 the image is zoomed in more than if the setting is 4:3.

I didn't realise this until yesterday when I went to Paris so I probably missed some good pictures at Etretat because of this. I'm not upset by this just annoyed.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs