WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Never met a single girl who didn’t claim to be 29. Every year!
The rule is they do that 18+ bit until 50. There are some exceptions: Pumas and other felines...(M)oms that are (I)nquistive, (L)oquacious and (F)ree-spirited (no Laura's doghouse for me today).

It is what it is. Gotta enjoy life, I suppose.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I don't take back my Astros comment but they are pretty good. I'll see if my nails survive (this is a joke) but the game is off to a start.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Target has the cutest dog toys.
818e0f2aa3c8f0c2a3642722f6add380.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
For work stuff I threw in the towel and went Xr and iPad Pro 10.5 route. Make sure you check Pencil compatibility before you get any iPad model. The Logitech Crayon is a good alternative for certain iPad devices as well.

I do have a HP 2-in-1 issued by work as well.

Good luck with your search @MSFTisMIA
Maybe the cheapest route is an iPad Mini 2019 and the SE2 (if launched)?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So quick update.

I just went to get my car's biannual checkup. It's a required thing.

It's the reason why (aside from being to be done) that I put new tires and had the breaks done.

It was also the reason why we were going to do that expensive repair.

Good news is that I was able to put a cleaner in and out did the job.

The drive to the farm possibly helped too as diesel engines need a good long drive.

So I still want to do this repair but now it's not a rush. So it's all good.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
So quick update.

I just went to get my car's biannual checkup. It's a required thing.

It's the reason why (aside from being to be done) that I put new tires and had the breaks done.

It was also the reason why we were going to do that expensive repair.

Good news is that I was able to put a cleaner in and out did the job.

The drive to the farm possibly helped too as diesel engines need a good long drive.

So I still want to do this repair but now it's not a rush. So it's all good.

Glad to hear that this worked out for you!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
This is somewhat of a PSA particularly for Mac users. The latest Safari update (13) disables the use of ad blockers the same way Chrome did recently. Of course, no one said anything about it because Apple **it doesn't stink. Now comes the positive Microsoft news. There is now an Edge for Mac available (Dev Channel for now) to download and it works pretty damn good. Firefox is still available but it's as clunky as it was several years ago when I abandoned it. I'm happy to be able to use my Macbook again without the impulse to hurl it across the South Florida sky.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
This is somewhat of a PSA particularly for Mac users. The latest Safari update (13) disables the use of ad blockers the same way Chrome did recently. Of course, no one said anything about it because Apple **it doesn't stink. Now comes the positive Microsoft news. There is now an Edge for Mac available (Dev Channel for now) to download and it works pretty damn good. Firefox is still available but it's as clunky as it was several years ago when I abandoned it. I'm happy to be able to use my Macbook again without the impulse to hurl it across the South Florida sky.
When you get that ticked off, you need to hurl that at the folks in Washington DC. There's a lot of people running around in there that need to be told this phrase:

https://youtu.be/9AJndhBGlZc

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried Brave? https://brave.com/features/

It's available for Android, iOS, MacOS, and Windows. I like it on Android and on Windows 10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett