WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Thinking about a Note 10 in white, strangely. I'm not displeased with the V40, on the contrary I really like it. It is just the battery isn't where I'd like it to be. I'm seeing where in some sense, the Note 10's battery is similar. If that's the case, not sure if trading the V40 is really that much of an improvement. Will I use the S Pen enough? (I'm not using the stock launcher, that's for sure).

I guess it's why I was also thinking about the Xperia 5. They both are nice, but I'm not sure if they're the nice enough to go through the hassle to get them nice.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So yesterday we went to Fountainbleau and visited the chateau there. It's also a nice little town.

Weather wasn't fantastic. It was actually sunny when we left. It clear up a touch.

Here's an outside pic. I'll post more later.DSC_0196-01.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So yesterday we went to Fountainbleau and visited the chateau there. It's also a nice little town.

Weather wasn't fantastic. It was actually sunny when we left. It clear up a touch.

Here's an outside pic. I'll post more later.View attachment 141641
#chateauxlife.

Nice pictures. I wondered whe we would start to see these again. My needling aside, these are always very impressive structures.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I could but will leave as is. All my .cab files are gone. Hopefully the screen ain't too badly mangled. Will post pictures.
Well, it seems fine. Man, it is tiny in hand...in my mind's eye it is much bigger. Next on the throwback list is a N86 8MP. I still want to sort out the HTC 10 situation and then add a Mi Mix device and the 9 Pureview.

I would like to add a Sony as well. Not sure what.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I'm the proud owner of a HTC Leo at long last...
The last time I had one it would only get 2G on T-Mobile - and it was a T-Mobile unit. There was a repository somewhere that had .cab files and all the Cotulla files for HSPL and whatnot. I believe I might have an Energy ROM tucked away somewhere in an old laptop's hard drive.

Such a beast of a phone, congrats.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I have no clue as to what I'll be using as my daily driver long term. I really wish LG had done an unlocked V50. The VZW ones are too expensive and I don't care about the sprint variants (last phone I did like this was a Blackberry Tour).

I'm really giving thought to what I'd like to use next and how I plan to use it. I can justify any device as a semi retired enthusiast, so that's the biggest thing to navigate.

Likely once I sort everything out, I'm looking at the daily driver and the Mate 20 Pro as my primary two devices. Eventually there will be a an iPhone 11 Pro as the business device. If the daily isn't an LG, I may move the V40 and fix the V35.

The good thins is I'm in no rush to do any of this. The V40 is holding down the fort well enough for now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The last time I had one it would only get 2G on T-Mobile - and it was a T-Mobile unit. There was a repository somewhere that had .cab files and all the Cotulla files for HSPL and whatnot. I believe I might have an Energy ROM tucked away somewhere in an old laptop's hard drive.

Such a beast of a phone, congrats.
I loved energy rom. It was so smooth on my Xperia X1. I still miss the coolest uno game ever: Hot Death Uno. Man, those where the days...

https://phoneboy.com/hdu/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre