WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious about the iPhone 9/SE2. I'm thinking about an iOS as a secondary device. Problem is I have too many secondary devices and no real primary device...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Since Mr. Clue has resurfaced, I'll mess with him and Rue simultaneously and talk...sports.

Looks like between Laura's Brown, my Jags and your Fins, the Fins have the best coach. They really are punching above their weight talent wise. It should be an interesting year two if they can draft well.
Let's have this discussion again after Black Monday. Me thinks Laura's Browns and your Jags will be shopping for HCs.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Let's have this discussion again after Black Monday. Me thinks Laura's Browns and your Jags will be shopping for HCs.
I don't think so. I KNOW so - especially with my club. The defense fell asleep this year. Lack of depth and poor play. I don't know. I like the Minshew kid and thought Foles was an expense mistake even before they got him. Sigh.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So today I put in my notice at work.

Weird how it's been doing my head in. I'm not normally this attached to a place. Especially one where I've only been there about a year.

It's been interesting all the nonsense we've been going through but after today this will be sorted and tomorrow we move out the house. Things will be better then.

Then the new chapter starts in January.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So that's over with. I feel a bit better now.

The only thing the manager was upset about (not my leaving strangely) was the short notice.

Can't please everyone I guess.

Chuck Finley69

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't own any. My last one was an iPhone 4. Work issued my a 6S that I use daily.

I've used everything out there. If they keep the wireless charging on it and it's cheap enough, I may get one.

Personally, I’m using the XR but I’m not sure I’d want the 9/SE2 unless someone can explain the advantages over XR or 11 model. Especially with the 11 as it’s come out $50 cheaper and one year newer.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Weird how it's been doing my head in. I'm not normally this attached to a place. Especially one where I've only been there about a year.

It's been interesting all the nonsense we've been going through but after today this will be sorted and tomorrow we move out the house. Things will be better then.

One of my mentors sends out a group of people by email a "Thought of The Day" (she's a retired nurse manager who is a life coach). Here's today's :

“Whenever something doesn't work out the way you thought it would, Dearest, instead of thinking that something went wrong, see it as something that went unexpectedly well, but for reasons that are not yet apparent.

Everything plays to your favor.

Score!

The Universe”

Thought it was appropriate for the stuff you've been dealing with lately.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
One of my mentors sends out a group of people by email a "Thought of The Day" (she's a retired nurse manager who is a life coach). Here's today's :

“Whenever something doesn't work out the way you thought it would, Dearest, instead of thinking that something went wrong, see it as something that went unexpectedly well, but for reasons that are not yet apparent.

Everything plays to your favor.

Score!

The Universe”

Thought it was appropriate for the stuff you've been dealing with lately.

Yeah we've been trying to concentrate on the positive side of things.

It's been a weird sequence of events that's for sure but we're looking forward to the new year and new adventure.

Just hope we can find a place to live quickly and then things can become a bit more 'normal'.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah we've been trying to concentrate on the positive side of things.

It's been a weird sequence of events that's for sure but we're looking forward to the new year and new adventure.

Just hope we can find a place to live quickly and then things can become a bit more 'normal'.
Sometimes it's those positives that get us through the tough times.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Wow. I really hope that things will be better soon.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
The 9 isn't targeted for the same demographic of users as the XR and iPhone 11.

+1

Also both of those phones with essentially the same dimensions are not small at all.

My friend who upgraded from the SE to the 11 allowed me to hold her phone. It's nice but so big. I kinda thought about how it would be to have an 11 randomly but I'm good. I prefer the size of my S10e.

Chuck Finley69

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
The 9 isn't targeted for the same demographic of users as the XR and iPhone 11.

My understanding from what I’ve read is that it’s size will be the differential. Like when iPhone 6 replaced iPhone 5 with significantly larger chassis dimensions, the SE2 or the 9, has larger chassis size than SE that’s comparable to iPhone 6-8 models. I don’t see much difference in chassis size between 6-8 models and the XR and 11 models. I thought main difference was less screen and more chin..

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
So that's over with. I feel a bit better now.

The only thing the manager was upset about (not my leaving strangely) was the short notice.

Can't please everyone I guess.
I don't believe in the 2 week notice. When employers start giving employees the same courtesy before firing them then I'll re-evaluate my position. F*** 'em and feed 'em fish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium