WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chuck Finley69

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
The HTC U12+ is the last phone they've released, and that was back in 2018. Do you think they're defunct, since they went over a year with nothing new?

It'd be a shame if HTC is gone, since they had some really innovative devices over the years, just not lately.

Didn’t they sell off most of everything to Google few years ago, essentially, leaving the mobile phone business except for whatever in the pipeline at time?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm good Mia what about you?
I'm hanging in there.

Updates:

- completed my masters, got a job back at the same hospital but in a different department
- moved in the GF that I was seeing through said masters program
- bought a new laptop
- almost completed an obstacle course and didn't train for it (like a dumbass)

There's so many questions I have, but I won't go Sahib on you.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm very curious and very nervous for brands like LG this year. While I'm glad there has been growth for Realme and the battle for mid range dollars is gonna be rough, it just goes to show you how much of a lack of a clear message to consumers will really hurt some established players this year.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Notice how you don't need any Flori-duh or impeachment talk to find knuckleheaded behaviors in the news?
Yeah but you almost have to go out of your way to find them. They fall out of the trees like iguanas on a cold day here in The Sunshine State. Speaking of cold mornings, a brisk 39 this morning at 6 when I left for work.

20200121_080611.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but you almost have to go out of your way to find them. They fall out of the trees like iguanas on a cold day here in The Sunshine State. Speaking of cold mornings, a brisk 39 this morning at 6 when I left for work.

View attachment 141820
Speaking of falling iguanas, don't let one of those things hit you on the head.

Here in NYC, the high for today is 40 degrees. Perspective is always a funny thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo