WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Oneplus, I think you're biting off more than you can chew...let us see how you handle 2020.
Just find it interesting how Oneplus picked up the 6 month release cycle and people justified it just fine...and slam Sony for the same thing. While the reasons might be slightly different, the tactic is still the same.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Just find it interesting how Oneplus picked up the 6 month release cycle and people justified it just fine...and slam Sony for the same thing. While the reasons might be slightly different, the tactic is still the same.
Except for one minor detail.
Sony wants iPhone prices for hardware that's comparable to OnePlus.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Except for one minor detail.
Sony wants iPhone prices for hardware that's comparable to OnePlus.
That's the sad part with them. As much as I like some of the stuff Sony does, they're still Sony in how they do things. I think that LG, they have something to offer but they haven't been doing a good job in crafting their sales pitch.

Even though Samsung is seemingly the only one in Android making some kind of $$$, their stuff the last few releases have been on sale a ton. Coincidentally, Apple's stuff have been somewhat on sale, but that's through the carriers and not directly Apple. Very interesting now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It's been a long yet short week at work so far. Tiring stuff indeed, due to a lot of traveling.
Today I feel like a pitcher whose pre game bullpen and in game feel is the same - only the offspeed stuff is working.

It's serious junkballing to get through the next few days. SMH.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm hanging in there.

Updates:

- completed my masters, got a job back at the same hospital but in a different department
- moved in the GF that I was seeing through said masters program
- bought a new laptop
- almost completed an obstacle course and didn't train for it (like a dumbass)

There's so many questions I have, but I won't go Sahib on you.

You have had an eventful life ????????????????????????

I wonder why everyone is bringing up Sahib ??????

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
been a long day....
woke up around 4:00am to watch my team Liverpool play Wolves. I know most here don't follow English football but I just say, Liverpool has been impressive, really impressive.... they have way of winning games after game and breaking records ad infinitum ..

feeling the effects of sleep deprivation.. I'm hanging on.. had a busy day preparing for our big reunion dinner for it's the Eve of the Chinese Lunar New Year...
expect to crash out before the midnight firework showers

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
.. and this came up for my Nokia 8.1
0e80e5a6bf51a4b84c716e208a63b266.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
been a long day....
woke up around 4:00am to watch my team Liverpool play Wolves. I know most here don't follow English football but I just say, Liverpool has been impressive, really impressive.... they have way of winning games after game and breaking records ad infinitum ..

feeling the effects of sleep deprivation.. I'm hanging on.. had a busy day preparing for our big reunion dinner for it's the Eve of the Chinese Lunar New Year...
expect to crash out before the midnight firework showers
Spurs are being a pain with their wildly inconsistent play this year. While I'm not a Liverpool fan, they're playing well.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb