WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Monday is your weekly reminder that you should have either stayed in school, picked a better major or married someone rich. I somehow struck out on all three.
I was unlucky in all three for different reasons. Had to pay for my own schooling; wasn't good enough to get into those uber money making majors; and was too replaceable in the ultra compete sugar mommy wanted market.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I plan to use a Mi 9 for the business phone. I was going to use an iPhone SE2 but I got the Mi 9 at a very nice deal (thanks very much, you-know-who).

I'm setting it up and will leave it dormant. It's the dual SIM model, so it's really good for what I have in mind. No complaints there.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
So I plan to use a Mi 9 for the business phone. I was going to use an iPhone SE2 but I got the Mi 9 at a very nice deal (thanks very much, you-know-who).

I'm setting it up and will leave it dormant. It's the dual SIM model, so it's really good for what I have in mind. No complaints there.
That sounds like a great plan. I hope it works out well for you.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
That sounds like a great plan. I hope it works out well for you.
Thanks. It should be fine. I put Nova on it with a nice black theme. I set up separate outlook and Gmail accounts just for that. I'm sitting on a promo code for office and I may end my personal subscription and just tack it onto the new emails here I created.

The Mi 9 is a solid device and even though it's the small shortage (64GB), that should work. My work phone is a 6S with 32GB and since all I use it to do is calls, emails, text and work specific pictures, the storage is fine.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Okay sorry I missed so many posts. Good to know all of you’ve upgraded their phones
Any thoughts on Galaxy Note 10+
If the size doesn't bother you, if Samsung's UX doesn't bother you, if you will really use the S Pen, if the punch hole doesn't bother you, if the lack of a headphone jack doesn't bother you and if you can get it at a good price, it's a fine phone.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
If the size doesn't bother you, if Samsung's UX doesn't bother you, if you will really use the S Pen, if the punch hole doesn't bother you, if the lack of a headphone jack doesn't bother you and if you can get it at a good price, it's a fine phone.

Oh wow I’ve been using galaxy S7 edge since almost 4 years

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077