WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
An interesting thought that has crossed my mind more than once is if I should open myself to distance (like considering other states). I'm not sure if it's correlation or causation (or neither?) but most of my friends (and people I know who are in my generation) who got married (this is a bar in terms of longevity) in the past 2 years who are from my state, got with someone who is not from the state/area. Obviously the stories vary, but 3 out of 5 people having this happen this way is interesting. If I wish to throw my sister into the count, that adds another person.

Of course I don't know how the inside of their relationships look like, but it makes an interesting point which has me wondering if I should take note.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
So school is on (last semester though). It seems like I have a lot of reading for my online class. I have to figure out how to stack these readings because it looks like I'll have to complete a reading nearly each day. What's required of these classes, especially the online one is different from what I have experienced before.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So school is on (last semester though). It seems like I have a lot of reading for my online class. I have to figure out how to stack these readings because it looks like I'll have to complete a reading nearly each day. What's required of these classes, especially the online one is different from what I have experienced before.
You'll crush it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
An interesting thought that has crossed my mind more than once is if I should open myself to distance (like considering other states). I'm not sure if it's correlation or causation (or neither?) but most of my friends (and people I know who are in my generation) who got married (this is a bar in terms of longevity) in the past 2 years who are from my state, got with someone who is not from the state/area. Obviously the stories vary, but 3 out of 5 people having this happen this way is interesting. If I wish to throw my sister into the count, that adds another person.

Of course I don't know how the inside of their relationships look like, but it makes an interesting point which has me wondering if I should take note.
Pay for us both to have a good time in a gentleman's club and I'll give you some solid commentary on this...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans