nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Meanwhile in meme land

460f0a81314f1648d38308ea9a251255.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Meanwhile the opposition has the ****** Bernie which brings ridiculousness to a whole new level..
At least Bernie can spell and speak full sentences... I'm sure he'd gladly lend his Sharpie to the guy in office. He's just that nice.

Best to understand something. In some countries Bernie would be centre left, in others centrist or a little right. Let that sink in. I'm talking western countries as well.

Also, the only reason I care one bit about the USA is because I've been watching it for several decades now. It's like a slow moving car crash, can't look away.

I don't see the USA as 'great' or the president as 'the leader of the free world' both are meaningless drivel.

I'm not American but unfortunately what happens there has impact on other countries.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Meanwhile the opposition has the ****** Bernie which brings ridiculousness to a whole new level..
If Bernie wins the nomination, we'll be forced to vote between two extreme septuagenarian asshats by that logic. Who will be in a position to write policies today that will handcuff generations tomorrow and they'll be dead and not have to face said repercussions.

Yeah. This is exactly what has happens when old non brown people get nostalgic and scared of losing their grip on power the moment there's the slightest disturbance of white privilege.

We are ****ed.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
If Bernie wins the nomination, we'll be forced to vote between two extreme septuagenarian asshats by that logic. Who will be in a position to write policies today that will handcuff generations tomorrow and they'll be dead and not have to face said repercussions.

Yeah. This is exactly what has happens when old non brown people get nostalgic and scared of losing their grip on power the moment there's the slightest disturbance of white privilege.

We are ****ed.

Losing their grip on power? Well then who’s winning? It sure as s**t ain’t us.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I think that's the issue with politics at the moment...

What exactly is 'winning'? What does it mean in this context?

Everyone talks about it but no one really has an idea what it means.

With division no one wins. Unless that's what you want...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We are ****ed.
Couldn't agree more.

The world is a crazy mess and it's old white people, mainly men, that are the problem. There are a few women in there too.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
We survive, that's what we do.

The old money oligarchy is still winning. You know they love to cry "poor" and "foul" when they take home $1 less in super profits than they are used to. The new whiners are the are the same old whiners...those in the middle class who have the same social look (and power through their vote) as the oligarchy but don't have nowhere near the same level of economic resources.

You know what I'm going to say - the 2018 gubernatorial and senator race in Flori-duh is a great snapshot of where 'Murica is.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't agree more.

The world is a crazy mess and it's old white people, mainly men, that are the problem. There are a few women in there too.
You know, the same people who claim that they're the only ones who can effectively run everything BUT all they know how to do is effectively run everything into the ground?

Yep. Exponentially ****ed, we are.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Just saw this and thought it was a good quick review of tne new LG V60.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/r...10-lg-v60-here-my-phone-year.html#post6746456
They took away some features I was getting to like, such as the boom box tech.

Overall, this is the first time I've ever seen LG semi focused. They're being a bit more targeted in their approach - one basic model in the targeted market (outside of the 5G bands). Let's see if they ship it out at the end of March..and they advertise the HECK of it SMARTLY. THAT would be very impressive.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
all good. The truth is that we are just people/humans. We are not in control no matter how hard we try to tell ourselves that or aim for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire