WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Indeed! The GF hates it. Not that she hates my music, just that I get lost and spend more time doing “me stuff” rather than spending it with her and/or “paying attention to things that need to get done around the house” as I’ve been lectured.
She's preparing you for life as Mrs. Boland. It doesn't improve with time so learn to be "assimilated".

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Indeed! The GF hates it. Not that she hates my music, just that I get lost and spend more time doing “me stuff” rather than spending it with her and/or “paying attention to things that need to get done around the house” as I’ve been lectured.
Just had a listen.

Sounds very interesting!

Some bits made me think of Nine Inch Nails.. (though not as heavy)

Others made me think of Pusifer.

That's just for context though.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
She's preparing you for life as Mrs. Boland. It doesn't improve with time so learn to be "assimilated".
Haha I was married once back in the 90’s, been there. I’m 50 and doubt I’ll do it again, but who knows.. I’ve been with this one for about 14 years now and no talk about the “M word”.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I was checking if there was something new in the scheme, but since I know nothing about making music, I just assumed you made some improvements.

I'll have to check those sound cloud links though.

Well, I am always making improvements and trying different things. Some of this synth type music is a big step out of my musical comfort zone of just playing guitar and jamming in a more rock/pop setting.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Haha I was married once back in the 90’s, been there. I’m 50 and doubt I’ll do it again, but who knows.. I’ve been with this one for about 14 years now and no talk about the “M word”.
Oh yeah, I said the same after my divorce. 29 years old and free at last. Didn't work out that way, next month is my 25th anniversary with #2.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
In these times of social distance (cases are going down in my area), I had to get an outdoor chair. Found one with a visor, phone pocket, and of course the mesh drink holder. I'm actually looking forward to it, it seems like it can possibly be worth the price.

Didn't order the chair from Amazon, and yet, I found the chair waiting for me at my doorstep. So fast. According to the shipping info, it came from the next state over. That explains a lot.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for listening! Never heard of Pusifer.
When you have a moment give Pusifer a listen to.

I'd start with the album Money Shot.

They have other good songs as well but I think starting there is a good idea.

They're a very eclectic group. But basically a mix of electronica and rock. Very different.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
who is Gallagher???
He's a comedian... I guess...You don't want to know...

I doubt it's his original joke either.

Listen to Bill Hicks, George Carlin and David Cross. Far Far better.

For more 'bizarre' listen to Emo Philips or Steven Wright.

They're all white dudes... But funny and thought provoking

What's scary is how Bill Hicks resonates still today. He's dead unfortunately... Same for Carlin.

Both would be good in times likes these.

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
He's a comedian... I guess...You don't want to know...

I doubt it's his original joke either.

Listen to Bill Hicks, George Carlin and David Cross. Far Far better.

For more 'bizarre' listen to Emo Philips or Steven Wright.

They're all white dudes... But funny and thought provoking

What's scary is how Bill Hicks resonates still today. He's dead unfortunately... Same for Carlin.

Both would be good in times likes these.

out of all of those names, the only one I heard of was Carlin. I really don't watch comedy whether it be standup or sitcom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077