WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Well it looks like we might be in for a second lockdown in the coming weeks/months in the UK. Joy.
Just read an news article one of the English football club had double figures positive cases.
It was same over here, a referee tested positive, and more cases from those who was at the game... Then followed by a spike

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
What's the culprit? Another round or dumbasses like in the US who don't want to wear masks? I read that Italy is also seeing an uptick.

It's kinda hard to tell. I think there are a lot of communities in the UK that like to group together and be in each others houses generally, but we've got a low number of actual deaths right now compared with getting 4,000 new cases a day. It might just be that younger people that are tired of social distancing etc are now getting it and it tends to have far less consequences to younger people.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
New normal in covid times...
One of my old uncle passed away in Singapore. Due to congregations & travel restrictions, many will not be attend the funeral. My cousins setting up private live streaming of the funeral/wake to family, relative and close friends.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
One of my old uncle passed away in Singapore. Due to congregations & travel restrictions, many will not be attend the funeral. My cousins setting up private live streaming of the funeral/wake to family, relative and close friends.

I'm sorry for your loss, heartfelt condolences to your family.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I saw the first Microsoft TV ad for a phone since the L1020 last night. It was an ad for the Duo but they played it during the Dolphins-Jaguars game - meaning I and a couple hundred Dolphins fans and 2 or 3 Jags fans saw it.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
State election is today... The expected turnout is 70-75% which is quite amazing with the virus around...
9000365b48016aad31ebc1a176988f17.jpg

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
After 6months of control, the whole state now goes back into MCO in a days time... Its lockdown-lite with exceptions for essential services...
But several districts has fallen into red-zone, and goes into TEMCO (temporary Enhanced MCO).. I hope they are strict with this, cos the cases are spiking.
All these because the state's ex-chief ministers rope in some party hoppers and tried to form a new state government by the backdoor... State Parliament was dissolves, an election followed and here we are.. On the cusp of a second wave.
What stupid idiots forces an election in a pandemic??

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
After 6months of control, the whole state now goes back into MCO in a days time... Its lockdown-lite with exceptions for essential services...
But several districts has fallen into red-zone, and goes into TEMCO (temporary Enhanced MCO).. I hope they are strict with this, cos the cases are spiking.
All these because the state's ex-chief ministers rope in some party hoppers and tried to form a new state government by the backdoor... State Parliament was dissolves, an election followed and here we are.. On the cusp of a second wave.
What stupid idiots forces an election in a pandemic??

Yeah that's messed up!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
First time in seven months eating at a restaurant. Outdoors of course. Staying cooped up was driving the other folks in the family crazy.

Came to Santa Monica beach after having some great Thai food.
86a16f24e519ff4f6287a79bc9b2e6ce.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
First time in seven months eating at a restaurant. Outdoors of course. Staying cooped up was driving the other folks in the family crazy.

Came to Santa Monica beach after having some great Thai food.
86a16f24e519ff4f6287a79bc9b2e6ce.jpg
Great picture! Yeah I get your family on that. It must have been an interesting experience.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Wish I could go outdoors... Over here we're right into the 3rd wave... Redzones, tightened MCO,.. all the national parks in the state has been shut down.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I don't really watch basketball but I thought that it was cool that the Lakers won the championship this year, considering how the year started.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I don't really watch basketball but I thought that it was cool that the Lakers won the championship this year, considering how the year started.
I've always had mad respect for LeBron before and after his time in Miami but it SUCKED that he beat my Heat for the title. His altruism and stance on social issues transcend the sport and it's what also brings out the haters. Kind of tells you where we are as a society huh?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I've always had mad respect for LeBron before and after his time in Miami but it SUCKED that he beat my Heat for the title. His altruism and stance on social issues transcend the sport and it's what also brings out the haters. Kind of tells you where we are as a society huh?

Haha it really does.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb