WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
That's going to be a long post. Pros and cons with each. Perfect buds would be the white case Realme ones with the clarity of the Pamu, the wireless charging ability of the Enacfire E60 and case opening of the Enacfire F2.

Audio wise they are all good but little little things with each ones that bothers me. But hey these are all way cheaper than AirPods Pro and they all sound actually very very good.
Ooh! What's something you like about each one? Is there a favorite among these?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Seriously considering the Mini. My time with the Duo reminded me how easy it is to interact with a phone sporting a short deck. I like my 11 Pro Max and its ridiculous battery life so I have to ask, how long do the lights stay on?
Not very long. About 3 to 4 hours SoT.
But my regular device is a Pixel 4a 5g which has a ridiculous battery life so...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Well a lot was going on this year, a lot has changed. We are currently in a lockdown, again. It sucks. Everything is basically closed, masks also outside, can't go far from home. Pretty unhappy with situation, as most people are.

But something good also came out of it. Since summer I'm working at a good company. We make machines for visual inspection in pharmacy. I'm still studying but I only have this one semester until I finish so 2 more months basically. But I'm at work everyday anyway, all lecutres are over internet.

Hey man, how's life been going? We got a very few coverages about Slovenia regarding COVID, I guess that's a good thing.

You're studying electrical engineering as well, if I remember correctly? Automatisation and stuff like that? Glad to see there are good job opportunities in times like these.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Just checking in to see how's everyone doing, hope you're all fine.

Life's been very weird for almost the whole past year. Everyone in my house got the virus around the same time, thankfully everyone got out if unharmed, even my 70yo grandmother and grandfather. I had the least symptoms of all of us, so to me it was kind of an easy time.

Not everyone was thay lucky, I know some people that have lost their loved ones due the virus.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
In other news, college is still online, that sucks on so many levels I can not explain. Police hour is back in bussiness, that sucks as well.

I'm kind of tired of the masks, but I know I have to wear one and it would be irresponsible of me not to.

Job opportunities are dying here. Even fields that are blooming right now are taking advantage of the situation, such as pharmacy. They're firing people and cutting their wages by serious margins. So eh, don't know what to think about the future after I get my degree.

Have to learn that German language.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
And I got myself A71. Had it for a couple of months now, no complaints for the price.
I see reviewers complain about OneUI, I guess they haven't used MIUI. This is by far the best skin I've ever used.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey man, how's life been going? We got a very few coverages about Slovenia regarding COVID, I guess that's a good thing.

You're studying electrical engineering as well, if I remember correctly? Automatisation and stuff like that? Glad to see there are good job opportunities in times like these.
Nice to hear from you too :D Yeah covid is one thing, we have right side government with mildly said odd decisions about how to handle it. Not really enjoying. But yeah, our company had best year this year, best year ever :) Happy to be a part of that.

I'm studying ribotics for my masters yeah :) I have 2 colleagues from Sarajevo that came to study here. They aren't here now though, because of Covid...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Anyway, Poco is back home, fixed. Waiting for case from Aliexpress so I can give it to one of the parents, whoever wants it. It is still great phone, celebrating 2 years today actually

Still happy with decision of buying S20 FE though, it is what I wanted all along. Sick phone for the price.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Here is my tech, some of it new so you probably don't know about it, some not so new and some really old that you guys might remember. Watch is Galaxy Watch, got it with my phone for free so I'm rocking that now, I didn't know I wanted one until I got it.

Headphones are Sony WH-1000XM3 bought from Amazon during black Friday promotion this year, 200€, great price for Europe, XM4 were 330€ so it was no brainer to go for previous generation. Love them, really comfortable.

Laptop is old Lenovo IdeaPad 510s, 4 years old. Replaced 250 gb ssd with 500 GB Samsung 860 EVo one this year because I got it for 50€ so it was no brainer. 250 GB SSD from this went into mom's work laptop which still had old HDD.

And last but not least it is Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 from 2014. Thise were the times I still had Nokia Lumia 820, let that sink in a bit. Can't believe this thing still works. Battery is shot but I only use it it bed for Youtube so I don't really care. Have been thinking about replacing it with iPad for 3 years now probably but I assume I will never get around to it. Phone has big enough screen for me. I never ever thought tablet could last me so long. Also one of the reasons why I was pretty fond of Samsung phone.
b266e394b674a1953733f7bce5f1054d.jpg

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Nice to hear from you too :D Yeah covid is one thing, we have right side government with mildly said odd decisions about how to handle it. Not really enjoying. But yeah, our company had best year this year, best year ever :) Happy to be a part of that.

I'm studying ribotics for my masters yeah :) I have 2 colleagues from Sarajevo that came to study here. They aren't here now though, because of Covid...

I know one guy that went to Slovenia for his masters, but this is his first year, not final though.

Yeah, weird decisions, we got plenty of those. I fell you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)