WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
There are other threads also which should have some regular activity in them but sadly we don't get to see that now. Fortunately, this place is active and other threads will get active in time as well.

This place used to be very active once upon a time. I guess Windows Phones dying out took it's toll.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Just learned that we will be returning to working on site every work day in less than 3 months. Since the start of this year, we have been doing 2 days on site. The adjustment will be real. I wonder how that's going in other areas. Also, I'm close to reaching the point of full vaccination but we still have to test 2x a week so I haven't shared any data with work about my status.

And I believe this is my last post drop in a row for now.

And now the vaccine will be required for everyone (students, staff and faculty) for the next semester. I have mixed feelings. I guess technically, you can be let go for not having it, unless you have a special circumstance that will enable you to work not on site. This will be interesting to see how this goes.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Just learned that we will be returning to working on site every work day in less than 3 months. Since the start of this year, we have been doing 2 days on site. The adjustment will be real. I wonder how that's going in other areas. Also, I'm close to reaching the point of full vaccination but we still have to test 2x a week so I haven't shared any data with work about my status.

And I believe this is my last post drop in a row for now.

Wait, you'll have to test even though you already got your shots? What's the point?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. Just came to say hi. I have some news about my professional path. On 1st of May I will start working as full time employee. It is the same company that I started working last summer. I like it, I'm doing my masters work there and since I will have my lunch and transport paid I will get more money at the end of the month. Pay isn't amazing but good enough for first employment.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty happy with my S20 FE although battery isn't full day for me but I do have BT always on, 120Hz mode on etc. So I top it up a bit when I get home.
Poco is now at my father, it replaced LG K80 2017. Poco still going strong.
Just 2 weeks ago replaced Nokia 5 of my mother with Motorola One Fusion Plus. Amazing piece of tech for 200€. I adore it and it reminded me how much I miss moto features.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
As for cars, fathers Peugeot 508 II is going strong. Love the car, the tech in it. Automatic with self driving is amazing to have.
Clio IV is also still here, mostly driven by me, going well.
VW Up is also here but it is now starting to do VW thing which is rusting so this will probably got sold this year. And since I'm the actual owner I will be probably buying something newer. Mostly leaning towards Megane IV or current Ford Focus.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys. Just came to say hi. I have some news about my professional path. On 1st of May I will start working as full time employee. It is the same company that I started working last summer. I like it, I'm doing my masters work there and since I will have my lunch and transport paid I will get more money at the end of the month. Pay isn't amazing but good enough for first employment.

Not good enough as in for an engineer or for Slovene (Ljubljana standard for example, Maribor, idk, you get the point) standards in general?

I'll be (that is I should be, should everything go according to my plans) in similar waters by the end of September, so I'm just feeling out the situation.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Congratulations! This is a huge deal. Yep, what a nice starting point. I wish you the best with the company!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm pretty happy with my S20 FE although battery isn't full day for me but I do have BT always on, 120Hz mode on etc. So I top it up a bit when I get home.
Poco is now at my father, it replaced LG K80 2017. Poco still going strong.
Just 2 weeks ago replaced Nokia 5 of my mother with Motorola One Fusion Plus. Amazing piece of tech for 200€. I adore it and it reminded me how much I miss moto features.

Nicee! That phone does seem to be very cool, so it's nice to hear that it still works for you. That's nice of you to give your father the Poco, what a nice upgrade that must have been for him. It sounds like all of you are good to go.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Not good enough as in for an engineer or for Slovene (Ljubljana standard for example, Maribor, idk, you get the point) standards in general?

I'll be (that is I should be, should everything go according to my plans) in similar waters by the end of September, so I'm just feeling out the situation.
Not good enough compared to western Europe. It is if nothing a bit more than usual starting point for electrical engineer here. But still, I will not be buying new 3 series right away

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Also, forgot to mention, these 12 clubs have more than 2 billion dollars debt combined. This is not 'saving football', this is saving their as**.

Just go through Real Madrid's or Barcelona's investments in the last 15 years, you'll quickly come to a conclusion as to why is this happening.

Young player, having a good season? And he's 20yo?? Well boy oh boy, he must be worth 120mil euros.
A guy with an expired contract, that means no extra fees to the current club, well here's 20mil€/month for you plus bonuses.
Jeez, the Super League died before birth, and rightly so... I'm a Liverpool fan, and it's a terrible idea. All the six owners came out and apologised to the fans. Just extremely poor judgement and ill-conceived plans. The local grassroots fans were disgusted, cos such a league goes against what the clubs stood for.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Not good enough compared to western Europe. It is if nothing a bit more than usual starting point for electrical engineer here. But still, I will not be buying new 3 series right away

Oh, I see. Then you surely don't want me to tell you how much our power distribution companies are paying it's engineers.

Man, that new 3 series looks better than 5 series, at least in my opinion. It was the BMW to look as appealing to me as an Audi or a Mercedes of the same class.

You'll get there one day. At the end of the day, Austria is just few steps away from you :D.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Jeez, the Super League died before birth, and rightly so... I'm a Liverpool fan, and it's a terrible idea. All the six owners came out and apologised to the fans. Just extremely poor judgement and ill-conceived plans. The local grassroots fans were disgusted, cos such a league goes against what the clubs stood for.

Exactly. Don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, but this has Perez + American owners written all over it.
For god's sake, they didn't even bother to inform their players, they basically found out about it the same time we did. Just poorly done.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
There's a brilliant interview with John Barnes, basically calling out the hypocrisy of FIFA and UEFA, cos they precipitated the mess themselves thru years of greed and corrupted management.
https://youtu.be/DFO3vzH3yug

Straight on point.

But whoever opposed to ESL in a wish to support UEFA/FIFA, man, wth are you thinking. They're literally one of the most corrupt governing bodies out there. This is no exaggeration.

Just take a quick look at what Platini and Blatter did. Especially Platini with the 1998 World Cup fixing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)