WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
From what I've read in the history books (not just the white ones), the Palestinians lived in that region long before the Hebrews. A burning bush does not entitle the Hebrews to that land. For perspective, I've always loved this meme mocking the white man's claim to the US land.

View attachment 142998

Yeah, the genocide of the Native Americans. Literally whole race and culture erased from the face of the Earth.

I never really had intentions to argue this much since it is a sensitive matter, but my man here literally justifies bombing a family home, killing 4 kids and a pregnant woman, because the IDF said their father was a terrorist. No proof needed, just a very determinent 'trust me I got this'. Literal war crimes.

Israel is fully supported by the US. The same country that took a children's hospital for a military target when they bombed Belgrade. This is just the first **** that came to my mind.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
So my laptop is in the shop, for battery replacement....
So I dragged out my mothballed Lumia 950XL & a msft display hub and connect it to TV & JBL soundbar. Its a hand me down TV, old non-Internet model.. Oh, there is a shakey coffee table & mouse too. ... and everything works.
MyTube app is still nice too
bf8579f560dfad16b2560fbedfe821b7.jpg

The newest thing here is probably the hub, I bought in late 2016

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I did a bit of online shopping from Walmart the other day. Spent 20 bucks for 8 food items. Was looking at tracking and saw they are being shipped in 5 different packages from different locations via fed ex. Shipping was free since I am a walmart + member. I think Walmart spent more on shipping than I spent on merchandise.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
How long has it been since you saw your own spit? Probably as long as since the D-Backs saw a road win. :evil:

You really know how to hurt a guy. I worked for the Dbacks for 10 years in the ticket office. There are systemic problems fro ownership down. No easy solution for sure.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
You really know how to hurt a guy. I worked for the Dbacks for 10 years in the ticket office. There are systemic problems fro ownership down. No easy solution for sure.
I'm a Marlins fan for Pete's sake!! I gotta rag on somebody when they're down, it's not often we're not the laughing stock of baseball.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
As hot as it gets in Miami, I remember Duval being hotter in the summer and a whole lot colder in the winter. I lived 5 years off of Riverside near The Landing. I hated the cold winds off the St. Johns with a passion.
Oh yeah, I lived in Riverside also; for about 10 years in Five Points. I bought my house in Clay County (Middleburg) where things are just as hot/cold.

Btw, they got rid of The Landing a few years back.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since a last smoked a cigarette!
Hang on...

I don't smoke.
Some childhood experience that was bad. Took my grandpa's pipe and went to the garden. Grabbed some grass and dried mango leaves and stuffed it into the pipe, lit it up and took a deep puff... Damn smoke nearly killed me. Haha...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since a last smoked a cigarette!
That's awesome! You're a better man than I am considering I haven't been able to ditch the damned things even after 2 heart attacks. I've been able to cut down to about 5-6 cigs a day by vaping but I fear it's a losing proposition. It just ain't the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo